Honored Contributor

Aloha! I’ve got a few of her items on my wish list in anticipation of ordering some. For those of you who love her line, can you please share your thoughts on her sizing? I also wear Denim & Co & Susan Graver as well as a few Isaac Mizrahi items. Does Kim’s sizing compare to any of these? I’m typically a large or 14-16 (16 fits better on bottom, 14 on top).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I love her pants but had to return my first order for a smaller size.  They run very large.  Check the click here measurements.  I've only bought one shirt and it fit like D&C.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

Aloha! I’ve got a few of her items on my wish list in anticipation of ordering some. For those of you who love her line, can you please share your thoughts on her sizing? I also wear Denim & Co & Susan Graver as well as a few Isaac Mizrahi items. Does Kim’s sizing compare to any of these? I’m typically a large or 14-16 (16 fits better on bottom, 14 on top).

@SurferWife  I wear a medium top in most QVC fashions and a medium in Kim Gravel fits me well.  I'm "V" shaped and like that her tops have room in the bust.  I do size down in her pants because I'm more narrow through my hips.

Occasional Visitor

I have several pairs of her jeans (love them) and feel they run very true-to-size.  I wear the same size as my Isaac 24/7 pants.

Honored Contributor

@PeggyMcV wrote:

I have several pairs of her jeans (love them) and feel they run very true-to-size.  I wear the same size as my Isaac 24/7 pants.

@SurferWife@PeggyMcV, I wear the same size as IM 24/7 pants as with Kim's line in pants. I have one sweater and 2 other tops in Kim's line and it is also my usual QVC size. 

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife: I have several IM & KG, & KG pants run a size larger. In other words, if I were a sz 16 in Isaac's, I'd order a sz 14 in Kim Gravel's. HTH.

Esteemed Contributor

I only have one pair of her jeans and I have to say for me they are true to size and very comfy!   I would buy your usual size.   I would like to try one of her tops someday.  Good luck.

Super Contributor

I ordered something from her line, for the first time, and I have to return it.  Size down is my advice.

Super Contributor

It might be because I had to order a numerical size and not a regular size.  I usually order a small.  I ordered a size 10 jeans and they are big.  I'm hearing others say they run true to size so maybe they do....I just have a hard time buying at the Q when it's numerical sizing.

Respected Contributor

I have tried 2 styles of her jeans. I sized down comfortably with her    first jeans (five pocket).  Then about six months later, I tried a pull-on style and that lower size was too small, so back they went.  I would have ordered my usual size, but didn’t bother.  The ones I have, the five pocket) are very soft and cozy comfortable, and look like real denim.