Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/6

Good Morning!

I see that the focus is Vionic, so we're in for a good time, LOL.

What is everyone up to this frigid weekend?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/6

[ Edited ]

Freezing in Florida!! Hi ~Lolo~ Sending you warmest wishes❣ health and happiness in 2018 and beyond. Looking forward TSV Monday. Already have the dark denim. The silky fabric very comfortable and flattering. 

a298621_go6.jpegG.I.L.I - A298621 Size 6 in Black.

Love! Amy's new pixie cut. Recently had my stylist do the same.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Good morning, I have been in hibernation since noon Wednesday, its going to be a cold one but I think I need to get out, just going from the door to the car, and not much more, need to go collect the mail at my Dads, and maybe start some clean up there.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

BF's uncle passed in November (Veteran's Day).  Although they had paid rent through the month, they were given two weeks from the time he passed to turn the keys in as it was a rent controlled senior apartment.  No time for reminiscing while going through his remaining possessions.  

Not a fun time, but at least it's an indoor activity.  We had a delay yesterday, and we were told to dress "appropriately" for the cold schools, as we were off on Thursday for the snow.

On Tuesday/Wednesday, my classroom was 59 degrees, but I did not say anything to our custodian/facilities manager because my room is normally too hot (can be 78 with kids).  Of course, yesterday I wore my sweater coat and then when I walked in the room was 70, which went to 74 with kids (and I left the door open to get the cold hallway air in).

Murphy's Law, I suppose.Cat Frustrated

At home, I turned the heat up three degrees to avoid frozen pipes yesterday/today, and despite having two humidifiers running, I have nosebleeds.  

Honored Contributor

Staying indoors in New Jersey as much as possible. Weather with wind chill is between -5 and -15. . Organizing a few spots and looking forward to this week when we are supposed to be in the 40's or even hit 50!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9jWmAO99Pc0/UPorbBYzLNI/AAAAAAAAHvY/wetXmAwq1Dk/s1600/warm+weekend+wishes.gif

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Dad owns the apt it is a Co-op we have to clean it out and arrange to sell it, right now I am most concerned with any open packages, cereal and the like.There are spices in the cabinet that have not been touched since Mom passed away on Oct 2014, I did not want to touch anything while the caregiver was there  am not sure what belonged to the her etc, the apt is empty so B and I can spend 30 minutes starting the process. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Good morning all, I'm ready for some warmer weather, that's for sure, lol.
Hope everyone enjoys the show.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

FYI-

These are the AMS Stylists-

Honored Contributor

I am finally getting to see the purple IM paisley scarf that has been around for like two years without a video, LOL.

It's styled with A-296891, on now.

Honored Contributor

I love that Isaac leather jacket in the green, wish I could get that on a great markdown. Fantasy, because those don't exist on the Q.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"