Frequent Contributor

Can you  tell me your experience with how Kim Gravels clothing fits compared to other QVC clothing? I have purchased a pair of her cropped jean pants and one other set but before I try anymore I'd like to know what your opinion is on her clothing sizes compared to  Denim & Co or Logo, for example Is her sizing pretty much the same across the board or all over the place with no consistancy? I do use the garment sizing chart each and everytime before I order but find those are not always accurate.

Honored Contributor

Kim Gravel is the Jeanne Bice/Paula Deen clone.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I did get a pair of cropped jeans just to try.  They fit well - in fact seems to me that they compare to Isaac's sizes in pants. I also ordered the turquoise leisure suit, which I like very much. I thought the pants would be an average length, which I can get by with if I am wearing certain shoes. Unfortunately the pant length was about 32 inches -  way too long for me at only 5'1", so they are on the way back. Hemming here would have been an additional $22.00. Makes the outfit too expensive.  I would hope that this was a fluke and that future things will have a more regular or petite length.

Valued Contributor

I needed a top to go with my Denim and Co. camo pants.  CS suggested Belle olive top since there was nothing in D&Co.  The color was way off--too much blue in it--and even though I sized up, it was way too clingy.  Last purchase from her line.

Valued Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel

[ Edited ]

I purchased the tencell denim colored work shirt using the garment measurements chart. I must have misjudged as the top was snug in the bust, hips, and across the back shoulders. I needed a size larger. I also ordered the moto jacket in the same way and it fit perfectly. 

i think her tops are sized similarly to D&C. I generally wear 1 size smaller in LOGO. 

Respected Contributor

I love her jeans of which I take at least one size smaller than my Logo jeans.  They are so soft and comfortable. 

Respected Contributor

I have not tried her pants, but I have purchased 6 of her tops in a size medium.  They fit fine and wash well.  Of the QVC brands I purchase Denim & Co, Susan Graver and Issac Mizrahi I wear a medium in all of them.  I have also purchased a couple Joan Rivers and Bob Mackie tops also in a medium.  So I would say the sizing of tops is consistent with most of the other brands at QVC.

As for pants, In D&C I buy Petite Medium, Susan Graver Petite 12 or Petite Medium and Issac Petite 14.  I just ordered my first pair of C Wonder Ankle Pants ( I have them on now) and I ordered a Petite 14.  I was undecided between the 12 and 14 and glad I went to the 14.  Don't know if this helps you with the pants sizing or not.  Seems to be some difference between brands I buy.  In the brick and mortar stores, I wear a Petite 12.

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of her jeans in my usual Denim & Co. size and they were huge.  They were the same knit material as Dream Jeannes but a lot more expensive.  Can't watch her shows. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

I needed a top to go with my Denim and Co. camo pants.  CS suggested Belle olive top since there was nothing in D&Co.  The color was way off--too much blue in it--and even though I sized up, it was way too clingy.  Last purchase from her line.

@BOOTS Anne  You might try a D&C shirt in the color stone, if you can find one.  It's a beige neutral color and would blend well with camo. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Thank you Kachina624....I'll give it a try.