Honored Contributor

On clearance bought a pair . Look nice. pull on waist and pretty colors

cheaper then SG's

A286223

Honored Contributor

Do they have an item number?

Honored Contributor

@SharkEMore details after you try them on please.

Pants are on my shopping list -  most likely ankle pants because on me those tend to be full-length while some petites are too short and/or give my issues in the rise. 

Graver is certainly right about one of the messages she delivers over and over -  pants are harder to fit than tops.  Having just lost quite a bit of weight, I'm replacing lots of my wardrobe with pants being most important because lots of my tops are okay even though they're larger than I'd buy.  All the pants have to go -  there's nothing from my top weight days that's worth the time and expense of remodeling.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Halston pants

[ Edited ]

@millieshops.  Congratulations on your weight job.  As my 2 year old great grandson would say. "Great job.".

I agree that a proper fit in the rise is extremely important.   Designers tell us that all the time but often the rise on pants the models have on is to tight.  If we can see to much outlined maybe they should try a larger size.   I do cover that area with my tops but I still refuse to wear a "wedgie".     Checking the garment measurements used to help.  

At 5'4" I need a 30" inseam for proper length.   Please don't tell me to buy a petite when you know the rise will not work unless I want to wear your pants as hip huggers.  For those customers who are petite I am glad there are more items made for you and more petite models for you to use as references.  We "average size " are still being ignored.  The plus models are at least 5'8".  That extra 4" in height allows them to carry off the plus sizes better.  Also they have a habit of layering the plus girls outfits so we can not see the armholes, draping, etc.  Buying on line can be pot luck for some of us.  

I am glad there are a still a few designers I can trust for quality and sizing for my body.   My most recent items here were from Louis, Joan and Issac.  They hit the meaning of Q.V.C.  on the mark.  I also hope Sharks gives us the item number on her purchase.

Honored Contributor

Think they're clearing out the light colored slacks because one of the selections is white, I got light indigo because I love chambray light blue colors. Other is either med or dark indigo, forget.

Halston's capri's are still full price, but, I bought them from Quacker already.

Pretty sure these are pull on at the waist slacks . Stretch waist all the way around. Follow the measurements.

A286223

Jackie had on size 14. I got big gut, slim legs. She could had probably looked better in 16. I want to be comfortable in the waist not pulling and tugging to breathe all day. Petite is 29, so, should be good to go won't have to hem or pay somebody 10 to hem.

Honored Contributor

The measurements look like they run large.  I'd go down a size from Denim & Co. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment