Respected Contributor

The prices are outrageous. Even worse than LOGO. Nice to see some fashion shows this morning, but I think I will pass on this brand. Enjoy if you purchased. They do look comfy.

Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams...Seriously

The TSV is a really good price. I waived on a few other items I liked this past few weeks to get one of the cardi's.  Some may think the price is steep but passing on a few things to get this item was worth it to me.  Some may feel different but that is what is nice about choices.

Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

The price isn't bad for this TSV, but a cascade wrap for me must have pockets.  No sale.

Respected Contributor

Definately not within my budget. I am no financial wiz, but it seems to me that QVC could make a larger profit by offering items that more average income people can afford. There are more customers in my tax bracket, I would think, than folks that can afford these prices.
Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

The prices are outrageous. Even worse than LOGO. Nice to see some fashion shows this morning, but I think I will pass on this brand. Enjoy if you purchased. They do look comfy.

I thought the TS looked very comfortable but the price is a little high.  I agree with you.  But for those who purchase enjoy.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The price isn't bad for this TSV, but a cascade wrap for me must have pockets.  No sale.

I got the last Barefoot Dreams TSV and love it.  I would have bought this one also, but the no pockets thing was a deal breaker.

Honored Contributor

I have the first Barefoot Dreams TSV, the long cardigan. This has nothing to do with price, because everyone has their price comfort zone. I just don't think the line is that great, JMO. I nave worn it a few times, and yes it is soft, but  to me it never looks like something I should wear out of the house. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Seems like every QVC line has an open drop front cardigan style or two.  Nothing special to me.

Honored Contributor

I bought several different items.  I have adult daughters who like the style and are always cold.  

They make a big deal out of that material but that material has been around forever.

I used to make a lot of my own clothes and you can buy that material in the fabric store plus buy similar items in other stores.  It's a kind of knit loop material.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a question for those that have ordered the Barefoot Dreams items and the Cuddle Duds items.  Are the garment shape and fabrics similar and/or how do they differ??? It does appear that many of the lines on the Q are showing the same styles. And, the other shopping channels are also showing this same type of open front, wrap top.  I like pockets and maybe not so much fabric, so may not be the item for me.