Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Lucylu12 @equss ...I just don't think sizing should be so difficult!

I don’t either. It didn’t used to be. I don’t know what changed but I do like that the Q gives detailed garment measurements. For the most part that is so helpful. 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@giraffe77 wrote:

A367544 New Pre-sale TSV Petite cardigan

SOLD OUT already.   Wow, that was quick!  What did they have in inventory, 25 of each color?

Not sold out. SOLD OUT is usually how they mark a TSV BEFORE it is available to show.

As others observed, it was posted too early.

When they got their act together on the mistake, they took it down.

As it gets closer, it will show up again.

When QVC loads a new item, an up and coming item, their system always says "Sold Out," which confuses many. It's too bad, it just should say "Coming Soon" instead.

I thought it was odd that it was posted so soon and then to have the petite at the TSV price and the regular length at normal pricing. The whole thing was strange. 

I did order the Garnet I last night and it still says in the Process. 

Regular Contributor

I just received my Garnet petite cardigan. It is very nice. I'm 5'2" with long legs. It comes just below my knee.
Trusted Contributor

@TennisCaptain wrote:
I just received my Garnet petite cardigan. It is very nice. I'm 5'2" with long legs. It comes just below my knee.

Nice to hear. Do you like the Garnet color? It’s new. I ordered it also but it is still in process.

Regular Contributor

Nice to hear. Do you like the Garnet color? It’s new. I ordered it also but it is still in process.

Moondance, Yes the color is nice. I thought is would lean towards purple, however it is in the red family.
Trusted Contributor

Yea, I was so hoping it would be. Thanks so much.

i did just receive an email saying they were sorry for a delay in my order. They said it was due to a significant weather event. Probably Dorian. Been in the process for 6 days and estimated delivery date is the 11 of September. I am not sure when it will arrive now.

@TennisCaptain wrote:

Moondance, Yes the color is nice. I thought is would lean towards purple, however it is in the red family.

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@equss wrote:

Is the taupe the new color everyone lives in the blazer?  It looks very different from beach rock am I correct in that assumption?  Hmmm... taupe, olive or garnet??  Also regular or petite?  It is shorter than the duster I love and it works for me at a little under 5’4” but it is lite so heavier than ultra lite. Who’s loving it?

@equss Yes, that’s the infamous and elusive taupe everyone’s loving in the cardi blazer. LOL! It’s very different than the beach rock. They both are wonderful colors and do not duplicate each other in any way. I do like it and surprisingly never pulled the trigger on one back when it was a QVC2 Big Deal.

@equss , @AmericanBulldogMom  -  I have this sweater in the taupe, only color I bought when it came out originally, and I love it!  It's a nice color, and it is different from beach rock.  I'm only 5'3" and it wasn't offered in petite when I ordered.  It comes right below my knee.  I usually wore it with ankle boots and didn't feel like it was too long for me.  I missed when they loaded the TSV this time, do you think they'll have it up again by Wednesday?  I'd like to preorder a few colors. 

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88   Thanks for the info.  The taupe sounds great.  I didn’t order fast enough the other day, so missed it. Based on your comments I may get the regular length instead of the petite. I’m 5’3.5” and my favorite bd piece of all time is the ultra lite duster.  The regular length is still alittle shorter than the duster( I ordered it in xs to get the shortest length possible).  I don’t think it’s too long because every time I wear it someone asks me where I got it.   I’m curious what you think of fit. Some reviews have me thinking it may run alittle smaller than some other bd cardis???

I should probably just wait until it presented and hope Kari tries on the reg and petite lengths for us to see 

Respected Contributor

@equss wrote:

@IlliniGirl88   Thanks for the info.  The taupe sounds great.  I didn’t order fast enough the other day, so missed it. Based on your comments I may get the regular length instead of the petite. I’m 5’3.5” and my favorite bd piece of all time is the ultra lite duster.  The regular length is still alittle shorter than the duster( I ordered it in xs to get the shortest length possible).  I don’t think it’s too long because every time I wear it someone asks me where I got it.   I’m curious what you think of fit. Some reviews have me thinking it may run alittle smaller than some other bd cardis???

I should probably just wait until it presented and hope Kari tries on the reg and petite lengths for us to see 

@equss   -  I ordered my usual small in this cardigan.  Everything I have by Barefoot Dreams, except one of the zipped hoodies (ordered a medium), is a small.  I'm typically a 6/8 but can't stand to have my shoulders confined.  I have thin arms, so have never had a problem with the sleeves fitting too tight.  I'll stick with the regular, as opposed to ordering the petite.  I don't want the fit too tight in the underarm area.  I also have the longer cozychic ultra lite duster, which is a few inches longer than this, and still like the longer length.  I usually wear my dusters with ankle boots, flats, or sometimes heels.  Hope that helps, the taupe color really is beautiful.  I hope they hurry and load this TSV again with the lower price, I want to order the olive for sure!

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88   Thank you!  Sounds perfect and I’m going with regular length now🤗.  Hopefully, they’ll load the tsv price within the next few days. Enjoy whichever colors you select