Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@Lucylu12 

It's nice hearing you received your Olive and Taupe blazer cardis today and how very pleased you are with both of them! Two great colors and they're especially nice (imo) in this particular style. YAY for you, after all that yo-yo ing with the shipping.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👉❤👈👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I recently received the Indigo in this same style. Boy, do I love this! My first in this color and it is super smart looking. Very rich, deep and dark. Kind of like a black navy, it's so inky. I'm going to enjoy this new addition very much.

Now... very much looking forward to @World Traveler 's comments on her Taupe. I think she'll look stunning in this shade too and hopefully she'll feel the same. ♡♡♡

@Joizz11 Anything yet?

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 I am so happy you love your blazers in taupe and olive!!!

@rochelleS I am still showing on waitlist for the exact same colors, taupe and olive and can’t wait for them to ship. I look every day lol.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lucylu12 

It's nice hearing you received your Olive and Taupe blazer cardis today and how very pleased you are with both of them! Two great colors and they're especially nice (imo) in this particular style. YAY for you, after all that yo-yo ing with the shipping.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👉❤👈👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I recently received the Indigo in this same style. Boy, do I love this! My first in this color and it is super smart looking. Very rich, deep and dark. Kind of like a black navy, it's so inky. I'm going to enjoy this new addition very much.

Now... very much looking forward to @World Traveler 's comments on her Taupe. I think she'll look stunning in this shade too and hopefully she'll feel the same. ♡♡♡

@Joizz11 Anything yet?

I wish we would hear from World Travelor

I also ordered the TSV for the 14Th but it still in the Process. Ordered Garnet 😊

❤️ Everything about the Blazer so happy you ❤️ yours also. Nice to see new colors. Oh, I ordered the upcoming TSV because they finally did it in Petites. 😊

Contributor

@Katnappin Thanks for the review!  I'm just a half inch shorter than you, and wondering if you would have gotten a petite if available at the time?  I think I remember it being something like 4" shorter than the regular.  I don't have anything really long except for the maxi dress (in petite) and caftans (both sizes and I prefer the petite), but wondering if getting the regular might be a nice change of style for me.  Of course, it could also look ridiculous.  

Valued Contributor

I ordered the upcoming tsv in petite xs garnet and it looks like it will be delivered this afternoon by my post office. I am excited to see what this color looks like. I believe red is a color that looks good on anyone. I will post my review once I receive it!!! Now if my blazer waitlist orders would start moving 😂
Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
I ordered the upcoming tsv in petite xs garnet and it looks like it will be delivered this afternoon by my post office. I am excited to see what this color looks like. I believe red is a color that looks good on anyone. I will post my review once I receive it!!! Now if my blazer waitlist orders would start moving 😂

Oh great news. Let me know what you think. Mine is still in Process. It drives me nuts. Has estimated delivery date 9/11. I was extatic that they did this one is Petites.

Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 

Wonderful news! Looking forward to your comments, especially the color. I am curious to learn if the Garnet is a saturated color and how it compares to the Berry. I so agree with you about reds, a great color on and a favorite of mine. I have many, many Linea pieces in Scarlet, including a swoon worthy long trench which is outrageously cool and drop dead chic. 💖

Honored Contributor

I received my TSV today in garnet in the petite in my usual size medium and the fit is perfect. The garnet color IMO is more of a brown/rusty red, not a berry or wine color at all. I like the color with my coloring and I would consider the garnet a neutral. I should be able to wear this sweater as outer wear early Fall till it gets cold and then under a trench coat in winter.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 @World Traveler @Joizz11 @Lucylu12 @Annieland @equss @1Professor @Pecky @AmericanBulldogMom and everyone ...

I just received these LOGO pants in macrame. I love the pant, great fun camo print, nice weight twill fabric with some all over stretch and what a wonderful pairing with the BD colors in all the silverish and light greys, beach rock, taupe, and faded rose. They're a PTS sale today in the petite, 27" inseam but the regular 29" was offered on Aug 30 for the same price, which CS should honor. That's A301233,  which btw, has 4.6 rating.

Screenshot_2019-09-05-13-20-56-1.png

Super Contributor

@blackhole99   Thanks for the quick Catalina TSV review as I missed out ordering due to unsure of sizing.   May I ask if you found this cardi "heavy" in any way?    And the welt pocket lining inside, are these hanging loose inside?  Appreciate your help!