Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

My Taupe is now 30 miles away....YAAAY! Hopefully, I will get it tomorrow. Smiley Very Happy

🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒

@World Traveler, I'm so looking forward to your comments on the Taupe. 

Valued Contributor

Do any of you ladies already own the TSV coming up BF Catalina long cardigan? I’m just wondering what yiur opinions are if you are enjoying it. Thanks
Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
Do any of you ladies already own the TSV coming up BF Catalina long cardigan? I’m just wondering what yiur opinions are if you are enjoying it. Thanks

Yes I would like to know also. Somehow I missed this when it was a Big Deal. 

Frequent Contributor

@Joizz11 @Lucylu12 This was a TSV in November 2018 and then must have been a Big Deal after that at some point. I got this when it was a TSV at a bit higher price with free shipping. I'm a cozychic lite fan and can't say enough about how much I love the soft cozy feel of this cardi. I also like that it has a design to it--lines down the back center, bottom of the cardi and I think the bottom of the sleeves also. I'm 5'5" and it hits about 4" below my knee, the ash is a beautiful medium-dark gray, sleeves are a bit long so I cuff them about 1 1/2" and I really like this cardi. I was hoping this TSV would be something new and I was looking for beach rock (which I don't have) so this will probably be a pass for me, but I highly recommend especially for the length.

Valued Contributor

@Katnappin Thank you for your review. I managed to preorder the garnet since I missed out on this one both times it was on QVC. Although I’m excited to receive it and it looks lovely I was also hoping for a brand new item. I am hoping along with this TSV we will also see some new items as well. Not like I really need anything but it’s always exciting for new items to show up.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Joizz11  Anything happening on your waitlisted Taupe blazer cardi yet?

I just saw my Mauve Mist Big Deal is in process...and hoping you'd be seeing some activity too.

Honored Contributor

Well, this is a FIRST! Barefoot Dreams NEVER has an "as is,"at least I have never seen it before. But wanted you to see this if you are an XL and like the color Coca. Big discount! Perhaps it didn't fit someone or they didn't like the color. Or.......a model wore it or it hung on the rack during a presentation. I have always had good luck with "as is" products from other vendors.

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 11.49.34 AM.png

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS Happy you will be receiving your mauve mist shortly. I fortunately no movement on my waitlist orders. The blazer in taupe is what I am excited for most of all. Hopefully it will show in process soon.
Honored Contributor

GRRRRR! Taupe was "out for delivery" and then it changed to "delivered to local post office." So, hopefully tomorrow I will see it in person. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

GRRRRR! Taupe was "out for delivery" and then it changed to "delivered to local post office." So, hopefully tomorrow I will see it in person. Smiley Happy

Hi, I just received the Olive and Tahoe today. They kept going from waitlist to in the process. I love the color of the Olive. Very rich looking. The Taupe is stunning and I think you will be surprised at how good this color looks with your hair. I had seen a photo of your before and After with Wen Indigo and I think it’s going to look so classy on you.

Hope you received it today.