Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

Aw thanks so much for the advice.  I think I will do that.  Good thing I decided on a Blue Lagoon one too after seeing the presentation, even though it's not the Carribean to match my dress.

The cardi is WAY better looking on than I thought!  To answer your question, it does pull back a teeeeny bit in the front when all the way cinched, but just enough to give a subtle suggestion of an hourglass figure.  I'll probably end up wearing these more than my hi-lo's!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom @GinzTonic  @Sweetiekitty 

Thank you all for your helpful comments! AmericanBulldogMom, I especially appreciated your opinion of this shade in the outdoor light. Your comment about it being "cool" in tone really helped my decision to give this Oyster a try. I'd previously shared that Sea Salt really popped with my coloring and Sand Dune was very mediocre, with my salt 'n peppa hair and light medium coloring. Sooo, I'm looking forward to giving this color a go and will share my personal impression once it arrives! 

Again, Much Thanks for your time and assistance! 💖

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

@World Traveler   I ended up ordering a cap sleeve tee in the cotton jersey off a different site. I’ll report back when I receive it   I did order up a size so who knows but I like it’s $40😀

thank you for reviewing yours 

• Product Main Image

@equssI have this exact tee and love it.  I got it at a great price at Nordstoms Rack. You will love it.

Honored Contributor

@Annieland Thanks for responding my question about the front panels and how they look when the TSV with tie is back is cinched tightly. Kind of thought it would be that way, but if I had gotten it, I would probably have worn it a little looser. I do know that I would not want the front to be pulled noticeably back; I would still want that coverage.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky   just curious about fit. Did you stay true to your bd size??   I ordered in faded rose to go with tsv. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just tried on the tsv and feel it runs generous. I ordered my qvc size xs,instead of my bd top size sm, and it still overlaps in front. @World Traveler  If i gather it all the way it meets in front so doesn’t alter the shape too much in my opinion. I do like it and would order another if my size was available. After trying it I am not willing to purchase in small because I now know I wouldn’t like the fit. I’m pretty sure all those reviews saying it fit like a bathrobe bought a size too large and might be happy if they exchanged for a smaller size.  I was really worried it would be too small and actually edited my order from sm to xs after placing order.  

Honored Contributor

@rochelleSThought you would like to know......TSV June 27, Thursday, AnyBody Loungewear Cozy Knit Ribbed Jogger Pants in petite, regular, or tall, $26.37 available in 4 payments and 5 colors. A365604

anybody.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @World Traveler ❤. I appreciate your thinking of me. This style and fabric is different but I'll take a peek when these air.

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Pecky   just curious about fit. Did you stay true to your bd size??   I ordered in faded rose to go with tsv. 

@equssYes I did stay true to size.  I ordered a small as I am really small boned and small busted.  It is so soft and comfortable I want to get it in beach rock but can't seem to find it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky  thank you. Should get mine todaySmiley Happy