Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

Any news yet on what the upcoming TSV will be? I'm hoping it will be another set.

Respected Contributor

@Memberinnj I'm guessing it will be some sort of a cardigan.  I noticed there are new colors in the 2 pack of tees (which I've already ordered) and the track pants so I'm assuming those are the coordinating items.  The new colors include stone, dolphin blue, wave (green) and rosewater (pink).

Frequent Contributor

Maria, the BD rep, said on her Instagram page that the TSV would be cozy chic ultra lite. No other details unfortunately.
Honored Contributor

I hope it is not a cardi.  I don't need another one. LOL

Super Contributor

Could someone tell me the date of the TSV? Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I got this a while ago (A381888) and I can't seem to stop wearing it!  It keeps me so warm.  Lovely gold color.  I wasn't able to get the popular burgandy color.  I just pull it over any top, and I'm fine.  So very cozy.  This is just about my favorite Barefoot Dreams sweater top. 

Respected Contributor

@cantdrive55 January 24th is the TSV date.

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I got this a while ago (A381888) and I can't seem to stop wearing it!  It keeps me so warm.  Lovely gold color.  I wasn't able to get the popular burgandy color.  I just pull it over any top, and I'm fine.  So very cozy.  This is just about my favorite Barefoot Dreams sweater top. 

@songbird I love this pullover too!  I have this color and 2 others and gifted the burgundy to my daughter.  Every so often they mark it down below $100 for a short time.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@songbird I love this pullover too!  I have this color and 2 others and gifted the burgundy to my daughter.  Every so often they mark it down below $100 for a short time.

I love it so much, I'm thinking of getting one of the colors that's left.....the black and the  pure water color..  I'm wearing it now.  Almost every other day, I have this on, LOL.  Even people at work commented on this.

Respected Contributor

@songbird Pure water is one of the other colors that I have.  It is a gorgeous pale blue shade.