Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

@geezerette the color I am talking about is called hther dark brown / gray. The color swab looks black but it is do brown / gray. Thank you though ! If you have the chance let me know what you think about this color combo !
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lisa bug wrote:
@geezerettethe color I am talking about is called hther dark brown / gray. The color swab looks black but it is do brown / gray. Thank you though ! If you have the chance let me know what you think about this color combo !

@Lisa bug 

Sorry, I didn't even look at that swatch.  It was so dark I thought it was black!☺️

It looks more brown to me on my screen.

Occasional Contributor

The brown/gray looks like dark brown with gray flecks on my screen.

Valued Contributor

I actually really like the dark brown/gray combo. Never saw that brown before.
Contributor

I like the brown / gray combo . I just wonder if the cable design can be seen . That is probably the color I’ll go for ! Thanks for your responses everyone !
Frequent Contributor

I decided to order the cream instead of the green/gray since I wasn't sure if that one was more green than gray. Also, I think the cable knit shows up better on the lighter colors. The pockets look like they are built into the cabling and I like that the ribbing is all over the cardigan. My order went to advanced order so I hope it doesn't take forever to receive. 

Honored Contributor

@BrookShop200 wrote:
It’s up! https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Cable-Cardigan.product.A459786.html

the crimson is definitely calling my name!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I ordered the brown/grey cardigan along with the matching set of tees.   I have so many solid colored BD cardigans, so the heathered ones are calling my name!

Honored Contributor

I am passing one the TSV I don't need another cardi but I did order this tunic in deep plum.

Contributor

Any hints yet on the pashmina and sock set? I'm wondering if it's cozy chic, or cozy chic lite? I ordered the cream and the green cardi's I'm like a moth to drawn to light when it comes to Barefoot Dreams. 🙂