Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

lunchtime special today  4/13/2020

highly recommend and own this in all four colors that were available. so comfortable for around the house, pool, or by the beach.

A303137
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Caftan

$71.98 and five easy payments......only size "one size" is left and only in two colors.

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Ultra-Lite-Caftan.product.A303137.html?sc=PRODFEED

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Did anyone purchase the new BD Cozychic lite wrap sweater? I purchased the black and stone colors in small. Wasn’t sure how they would fit.
Honored Contributor

i noticed a new item featured today andi like the style! cute item to slip over a tank or camisole if it gets a little chilly. did anyone take the plunge on this today? i am leaning towards the sea salt, orchid, or sand dune.

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Ultra-Lite-Cowl-Neck-Poncho.product.A373558.html?sc=IRO...

A373558
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Cowl Neck Poncho
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i noticed a new item featured today andi like the style! cute item to slip over a tank or camisole if it gets a little chilly. did anyone take the plunge on this today? i am leaning towards the sea salt, orchid, or sand dune.

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Ultra-Lite-Cowl-Neck-Poncho.product.A373558.html?sc=IRO...

A373558
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Cowl Neck Poncho

@sunshine45  I love it.  I like beachrock, oyster & blue water.  My size is sold out of all colors. I will keep checking to see if any are available.  

Valued Contributor

It appears there is a BD TSV 6/22. Hopefully this happens! Anyone receive the Cozychic Ultra Lite Cowl Neck Poncho? The more I look at it the cuter it gets.
Honored Contributor

lunchtime special 5/31/2020

A303164
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Maxi Skirt

$75.98 with free shipping

very limited availability

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Ultra-Lite-Maxi-Skirt.product.A303164.html?sc=PRODFEED

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

Are you the one that asked me about the Betty Broderick story? If so it's on tonight at 9 o'clock! BTW they did a short documentary with footage from the actual events in the 80s and Meredith Baxter Burney was definitely a good choice physically! But I have no doubt Amanda Peet will do a wonderful job

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@sunshine45 

Are you the one that asked me about the Betty Broderick story? If so it's on tonight at 9 o'clock! BTW they did a short documentary with footage from the actual events in the 80s and Meredith Baxter Burney was definitely a good choice physically! But I have no doubt Amanda Peet will do a wonderful job

@Andreatoo 

cannot wait to begin watching it.

i have it set to record on my dvr.

i have always been fascinated by this story and for some strange reason i have always felt sorry for her.....from way back when MBB did the mini series and i was reading more about the case. there is also a documentary on REELZ about this case if you get the channel.

Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
It appears there is a BD TSV 6/22. Hopefully this happens! Anyone receive the Cozychic Ultra Lite Cowl Neck Poncho? The more I look at it the cuter it gets.

@Joizz11 

YES, i received it and it is a winner for me!

a tad shorter than i usually like my BD, but a piece i can probably use year round.

i ended up getting the SAND DUNE and it is a great neutral color.  it was fine in my regular BD size L/XL. if this gets marked down i will definitely pick up another. wish they had done it in black.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

It's not strange. I feel sorry for her too!