Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

Got two of the scoop neck tees, white and ballet pink and also got the coral/sand stripe pull over with pocket, amoung other purchases Smiley Happy

Deb

Respected Contributor

@Sweetiekitty- I ended up buying all four colors of the new luxe maxi skirt, I love the first one I received, and can see myself wearing these all spring, summer, and fall.  I did buy one of the new matching luxe drape neck shirt.  Did you stay with your normal size or size up, like they said on the presentation?  I decided to stay with my true size, hope it works.  Every single time they say to size up, I always have to exchange for my normal size.  Fingers crossed.  Hope you like the skirts!

Contributor

I did size up (I'm plus sized) but I didn't have to.  I do like to have that type of top have a bit of give and room to shrink.

Respected Contributor

With the sales prices ending this weekend, I popped in and ordered the cozy chic ultra light pullover with pocket in peach.  I liked the tie top in peach but they did not have a small.  I think the color is going to be great for spring.

Deb

Honored Contributor

viewyourdeal.com has barefoot dreams specials today and tomorrow through midnight et.

ribbed throws in six colors. cozychic lite

were $167, now $83.50

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL I purchased the peach tie top in peach and was unsure of the color when I ordered it. However when I received it I actually love it. Such a nice color and warms your face. Enjoy your pullover!
Respected Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@SFGIANTSGIRLI purchased the peach tie top in peach and was unsure of the color when I ordered it. However when I received it I actually love it. Such a nice color and warms your face. Enjoy your pullover!

Thanks so much, it should get here next week, super excited

Deb

Respected Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@SFGIANTSGIRLI purchased the peach tie top in peach and was unsure of the color when I ordered it. However when I received it I actually love it. Such a nice color and warms your face. Enjoy your pullover!

@Joizz11 Does it run true to BFD sizing?  I purchased one for a gift but haven't received it yet.

Valued Contributor

@Linmo I am usually an xs in cardigans with BD. With sweaters, pullovers, and this tie front top I went with a small and it fits perfect for me. Not tight or fitted but not overly loose. I am a 34B with a 26 inch waist if that helps. The peach is a lovely color also. Very happy with my purchase. I do believe this runs true to size.
Honored Contributor

i am thinking way ahead to upcoming fall and winter, but i would love for BD to make tech gloves for their line. have they done gloves before? i would not even mind a hand warmer/muffler.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein