Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

Wonder what happened to vendor rep Kari Michaelsen? Vacation or gone?

Contributor

Wow it took me forever to find this thread!  I feared it was deleted for a minute 😬😬.  So we have a TSV coming up on the 12th!  Anyone have any leaks??

A couple of months ago, for a fun project, I made a pretty (but secret) spreadsheet with AirTable of all my major BD items.  I like to be able to quickly see what color I have in what, in case I want to match something, or get a color in a different fabric, etc.  I have 104 records in it!  And it doesn't count socks, scarves, hats, gifts, blankets, and dog sweaters Smiley Happy.  I'm insane!  

Valued Contributor

@Annieland Wow sounds like you have quite the collection!! I also have a large collection as well and love all my items. I have not heard of any leaks of the TSV as of yet but patiently waiting.
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Katnappin wrote:

I just received the QVC2 Big Deal cowl neck tunic and what a disappointment! I ordered a size smaller than I usually do in Barefoot Dreams tops since this is a relaxed fit and this tunic is huge! I should have gone down another 2 sizes! Sleeves are 4" too long, armhole is enormous. The cowl neck is very nice and the orchid is a dusty pink color. I'm not sure if this one is just a fluke or if all of them run huge. I hope others have better luck with theirs!

Popping in briefly to check on order/returns status. We are heading out for dinner -  glad several of our fav restaurants are offering al fresco dining  Heart

@Katnappin  - oh, no Woman Sad my Big Deal order has not shipped yet. I also ordered the OTO roll neck top - expecting it to deliver in a few days.

Q Processing/shipping time has improved, but still some shipment delays on some items while others shipping within 2 bus days.

Returns processing at Q is terrible. Taking approx 3 weeks to complete process and have refund issued.  Contrast with HSN - very speedy order processing/shipments including a recent exchange request that shipped next day and arrived within 7 calendar days of my request.

I sent returns to H and Q on same day recently.  H return was processed and refund already issued.  But Q return has been rec'd a week ago, still not processed and probably won't see refund for another 10-14 days. I'm curtailing Q purchasing until my pending refunds are processed and when I have improved experience with shipping timeline. 

@Katnappin  - I will post review of my BD cowl neck top, but it maybe another week before it's delivered.  I did not size down, ordered my usual Barefoot Dreams size small. Hoping I ordered correct size! 

I am very happy with my recent BD purchases  Woman Very Happy the OTO roll neck top and TSV cowl neck tunic.  Ordered my usual size small - fit is perfect. I also ordered several sets of the socks from the Nordy Anniversary sale. 

Interested to see the Sept TSV and other new items. It would be great if they could have a super good offer/price for the pants as a TSV - that's my wish Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

I am very curious as well about the 9/12 TSV.  I have more than enough BD pieces (and really shouldn't buy more) but can't resist anything new that is offeredHopefully we'll hear something soon as to what it will be.Smiley Happy

Contributor

You have made me feel so much better.Smiley Happy  I have probably very close to the same amount (I'm afraid to actually count!).  I sometimes think I'm crazy but it really is the only thing I collect so it could be worse.

Super Contributor

@BlakeH wrote:

I am very curious as well about the 9/12 TSV.  I have more than enough BD pieces (and really shouldn't buy more) but can't resist anything new that is offeredHopefully we'll hear something soon as to what it will be.Smiley Happy

I can't wait to hear about it as well!

Frequent Contributor

Maria, the vendor rep, said on her Instagram that the upcoming TSV was “Barefoot Dreams meets fashion in a classic, cozy chic way.” Hummm...
Super Contributor

@BrookShop200 wrote:
Maria, the vendor rep, said on her Instagram that the upcoming TSV was “Barefoot Dreams meets fashion in a classic, cozy chic way.” Hummm...

Very interesting!  What is Maria's name?

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver 

https://www.instagram.com/mariadlougheed/?hl=en

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein