Honored Contributor

Re: Barbara-QVC--why can't we have posts in both fashion and favorite brands forums?

@mstyrion 1  Happily, that emoticon is too small for me to make out anything about it other than it's pink.  So here's pink right back at you.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Barbara-QVC--why can't we have posts in both fashion and favorite brands forums?

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

It's against terms of use to challenge a Mod's actions. 

How much trouble is it to read a different forum anyway when you "don't:" read a forum.  Too hard to click again?   I don't understand those who say "I only read X, Y, and/or Z forum and I don't go to other forums."   Sheesh.   Pretty amazing not to want to be inconvenienced by a couple of clicks.  Wow, just wow.

ROTFL!  @Pearlee!

It's "against terms of use" to bump threads but you do it all the time. "Wow just wow!"

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

I got slammed by the "Do it by the book" or don't do it crew. Don't remember what I posted or where but it was very innocuous. One person made it her mission to get it moved and she did. Woman HappyHeart

I choose to be Happy today! 

You have never posted a "very innocuous" post. 

Amen to that @proudlyfromNJ.

She stalks ( Woman HappyHeart ) other posters and I wish the mods noticed the same way posters notice it.

Respected Contributor

We seemed to have strayed from the original post. That happens a lot, Lets get back on track.

I agree with the OP.  Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

We seemed to have strayed from the original post. That happens a lot, Lets get back on track.

I agree with the OP.  Woman HappyHeart

We're doing just fine Woman HappyHeart .

Respected Contributor

I am doing great! Loving this evening and the beautiful weather. Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

@dooBdoo

Cannot believe I missed  Fav. Br.  Thank you so much 

for helping me.