Esteemed Contributor

Barbara-QVC--why can't we have posts in both fashion and favorite brands forums?

@Barbara-QVC

I noticed you moved a post about LOGO from fashion to the specific forum for LOGO under My Favorite Brands.

Many of us go to the general fashion forum rather than a specific brand forum--I know I do--and would have missed that post.

Is it really such a problem to allow posting in two forum? 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Re: Barbara-QVC--why can't we have posts in both fashion and favorite brands forums?

I agree.

I don't go to the subforums.

I know there has been some yipping about moving LOGO posts to that subforum, but I think the majority of us would prefer to leave them in Fashion if that's where they started.

~Enough is enough~
Valued Contributor

Re: Barbara-QVC--why can't we have posts in both fashion and favorite brands forums?

Where do you find Favorite Brands?

@gardensla

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If it's a duplicate thread (the same thread posted in more than one forum), those aren't permitted.  The community guidelines state:

"Do not cross-post - Don’t make duplicate posts across different forums — it clogs things up and fractures the conversation."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Miranda1550, The category "My Favorite Brand" is at the top of the list of subforums on the left side of the screen.

hth!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

And here we go again! Love it! Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

Meaning what?

Does your happy face & heart mean you love being rude?

Please answer. Where do you see that she was "bothered"?

I think you're pot stirring.

Respected Contributor

@reena22 wrote:

Meaning what?

I have a very Happy Heart, hence the Happy woman Heart! I love being happy and loving life. 

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

and interestingly......there are two current threads in the fashion forums titled "lori goldstein" and "every time i watch LOGO." neither of those have been moved. maybe they havent been seen yet though?

i agree......if it is started in the fashion forum i see no reason for it to be moved into LOGO necessarily.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@reena22 wrote:

Meaning what?

@reena22  That's very astute of you, and very usual for that poster.

Valued Contributor

I prefer the Fashion board over the Logo subforum.  I very rarely go there.

Too many rules and restrictions and it's not a fun place to post. 

If a Logo thread is on the fashion board, it should stay there, IMO