Honored Contributor

Decided not waiting for the TSV to arrive and went ahead ordered from Amazon on Monday received Tuesday. Since then never experienced anything like the glorious comfort and beautiful support. I am a believer! Thanks, Bali!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Bali's Double Support Bra

@Sweet_Serenity 

So happy for you! 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Decided not waiting for the TSV to arrive and went ahead ordered from Amazon on Monday received Tuesday. Since then never experienced anything like the glorious comfort and beautiful support. I am a believer! Thanks, Bali!! Woman Very Happy

Hanes on line often have sales on bras,keep a eye out.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Hanes One Place does have great sales on Bali bras & they have fast shipping too.

Honored Contributor

I've been buying this style for at least ten years.  I find Macy's has the best price when they have a sale.  Sales have been fewer and far between last couple years.  The last time I bought, they were $12.99.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been wearing Bali Bras, Double Support, WireFree for many, many years. I buy from Hanes dot com - always on sale. When u click on it now, they give another 10% off. I also use retailmenot for a code - and another discount. I also buy this bra in their lace version. Sooooo comfortable. I have all the colors and animal prints. I recently purchased more - and keep a supply in another drawer as backup. They last forever.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you ladies for the feedback.  I didn't purchase the Bali TSV as I've never worn that brand.  I think I will try to purchase online as stated.  Good information.

Honored Contributor

My favorite bra ,is playtex 4159,just love them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.