Trusted Contributor

Back in Stock A239724 - LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Cardigan with Chiffon Details

There is a recent thread asking for this cardigan to come back. Since it doesn't have the item or description in the title I thought it best to start a new thread so that those who have been waiting will see this.

I was on waitlist for this cardigan, and it just went to "in process" today, 10/11. The available colors are: Black, Stormcloud, Cove Blue, Jade Garden, Maple, and Wineberry. There are a few in Chamomile but that color doesn't seem to have been restocked. Unfortunately, there are no color swatches for the new colors.

I had waitlisted new colors Cove Blue and Jade Garden. I've since seen them but I really wanted the black, so kept the Jade Garden and had CS switch out Cove Blue for Black.

Here is the link

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Cardigan-with-Chiffon-Details-Black-Xx-small.product...

/></p> <p> </p>

Super Contributor

Re: Back in Stock A239724 - LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Cardigan with Chiffon Details

Vickie,

The black cardigan is elegant ... purchased mine when Lori first introduced this gem ... my favorite LOGO cardigan thus far. Found it runs slightly large, but love it due to its softness and style. To keep it pristine, I keep mine "folded gently" in tissue paper on a shelf ... do not want this beauty to "grow" on a hanger. Enjoy!

Super Contributor

Re: Back in Stock A239724 - LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Cardigan with Chiffon Details

I had two on waitlist and they went to in process today, too. I kept the Cove Blue, but cancelled the Maple because I purchased one of the draped cardis in Maple. I have this style in the regular top in jade and a light grey and love them. I like the versatility of Lori's buttoned cardigans because you can wear them as a top or as a cardi. I probably will come back for another color if there's any left, but I'm still recovering from her TSV day - lol. I got half of my purchases Friday and will get the other half Monday.

I'm going to enjoy my wardrobe this winter{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Trusted Contributor

I couldn't decide what color to keep but the Jade Garden, which I've heard described as a teal, sounded and looked nice. I couldn't remember what the Cove Blue looked like and got frustrated trying to find a garment with that color. I can't believe QVC still hasn't loaded the color swatches now that the new colors are available. I am excited to get the black cardigan. I purchased the straight hem long tank in black and think they will look nice together.

Honored Contributor

My jade shipped. I also am considering the black. I wish I knew what the cove blue really looked like. I think she has one shirt in cove, but I can't tell from the picture.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Vickie00 said:

I couldn't decide what color to keep but the Jade Garden, which I've heard described as a teal, sounded and looked nice. I couldn't remember what the Cove Blue looked like and got frustrated trying to find a garment with that color. I can't believe QVC still hasn't loaded the color swatches now that the new colors are available. I am excited to get the black cardigan. I purchased the straight hem long tank in black and think they will look nice together.

There is one , at least, with that color I have it in the smokey taupe It had a pattern on the sleeves and was solid in the front. It was an OTO about 6 weeks ago.

I found it...

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Printed-Sleeves-and-Pockets.product.A258801...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting this Vickie! I have been wanting this cardigan for a while. Now comes the annoying part of my day when I sit for hours trying to decide on a color and ultimately will pick black.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much for posting! I've been waiting forever for this to return in the black. Just bought it!

Super Contributor

Vickie and winamac, there's a cardigan in cove blue, A255779. If you watch the video, it looks less bright baby blue than the swatch - to me more like heathered or with grey undertones.

HTH

Trusted Contributor

On 10/12/2014 winamac1 said:

There is one , at least, with that color I have it in the smokey taupe It had a pattern on the sleeves and was solid in the front. It was an OTO about 6 weeks ago.

I found it...

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Printed-Sleeves-and-Pockets.product.A258801...

Thanks Win!! I remember the OTO but didn't click through enough pages so missed seeing this on my quest. You are right though that it's hard to tell what the color will look like in person vs TV. My experience has been the colors are less brighter than they appear on my TV. For now, I am glad I kept the Jade. Maybe will come back later for the Cove Blue but really wanted a Black. From the reviews it sounded like this cardigan had come in Bluegrass at one time. I was fortunate that a Bluegrass popped back in the long straight hem tank and would have liked that in the cardigan as it is a pretty color.