Trusted Contributor

Re: Back in Stock A239724 - LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Cardigan with Chiffon Details

On 10/12/2014 chick b said:

Thank you for posting this Vickie! I have been wanting this cardigan for a while. Now comes the annoying part of my day when I sit for hours trying to decide on a color and ultimately will pick black.

I know what you mean. I had this on wiatlist since the June easy does it day, so that allowed me to order more than one. But even with 2 coming to me, I may get another color later.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Back in Stock A239724 - LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Cardigan with Chiffon Details

On 10/12/2014 okiebug said:
On 10/12/2014 Vickie00 said:

I couldn't decide what color to keep but the Jade Garden, which I've heard described as a teal, sounded and looked nice. I couldn't remember what the Cove Blue looked like and got frustrated trying to find a garment with that color. I can't believe QVC still hasn't loaded the color swatches now that the new colors are available. I am excited to get the black cardigan. I purchased the straight hem long tank in black and think they will look nice together.

Vickie and winamac, there's a cardigan in cove blue, A255779. If you watch the video, it looks less bright baby blue than the swatch - to me more like heathered or with grey undertones.

HTH

Thanks. I'll go check it out. When I waitlisted the cardigans it was before there were any items, in stock, with these colors so I just went by the names and tried to figure out what they might look like. lol

Trusted Contributor

On 10/12/2014 expatgal said:

Thanks so much for posting! I've been waiting forever for this to return in the black. Just bought it!

I expect the black to fly out of here again. Glad you we able to get it.

Trusted Contributor

I received my Black and Jade Garden caridgans yesterday and love them. The Jade is a beautiful color. I think this is my favorite piece of hers. I may need to buy another one.

Super Contributor

I received mine in the elusive Cove Blue yesterday. The few swatches that are up showing Cove Blue are SO wrong. It's gorgeous, but a dusty, smoky mid-tone blue.

Frequent Contributor

How is it fitting?
Super Contributor

It fits true to size - I got my regular size.