Trusted Contributor

I went to the Jockey store yesteday. They have a new way to fit, no a b c etc.. They have 10 different cups. they are expensive 60 dollars, and no sale yet since it is so new. I am a wacoal fan, but these are really great.

New Contributor

The Jockey bras never go on sale.   Many Jockey bra comments have begged them for larger cup sizes (not the band, the cup).  Same problem with QVC bras, espcially Breezies.  I would love to buy one but the cup only goes up to DD.  Many women wear a DDD/F or DDDD/G.  Why do they ignore this market?  In order to use smaller cups women often buy a band that is too big so that the cup itself is bigger. This is then I'll-fitting.  I ask again for DDD and DDDD in 36 and 38 bands.

Honored Contributor

@Rocgal wrote:

The Jockey bras never go on sale.   Many Jockey bra comments have begged them for larger cup sizes (not the band, the cup).  Same problem with QVC bras, espcially Breezies.  I would love to buy one but the cup only goes up to DD.  Many women wear a DDD/F or DDDD/G.  Why do they ignore this market?  In order to use smaller cups women often buy a band that is too big so that the cup itself is bigger. This is then I'll-fitting.  I ask again for DDD and DDDD in 36 and 38 bands.

@Rocgal    Try Her Room online and other online places that sell bras.  They carry those cup sizes in lots of different brands, and you wouldn't have to buy a band size that was too large.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Another good place to order bras is Bare Necessities dot com

My problem is I need a large band size with a smaller cup size.  When I order the band size I need, they make the cup larger even tho they claim it's the same cup size for every band size.  But my experience has been, a 38B bra cup is larger than a 34B bra cup, even tho it shouldn't be.  A B cup should be a B cup no matter the band size.

But I have had good luck finding bras I like at the above website.  They carry a very large range of styles and sizes.