Honored Contributor

Before Renee bought her Attitudes line to QVC - it was sold through catalogs.  I bought a few pieces back then.

I like a lot of what she does - not everything.

I probably have about a dozen of her tops.  I do enjoy a splash of a colorful print top now and then.

I loved her Citiknits line (similar to Chico's Traveler) ... had lots of it.  In fact, I'm still wearing a couple of Citiknits tops from lots of years ago.

Respected Contributor

As with most line, there are some things I like and some I know don't suit me. But the pieces I like, I really like and wear often.

Some of her prints appeal to me, some don't. I do like how easy it is to coordinate her prints with other solids. And I think her items are a nice quality for the price.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I like her clothes. I buy her pedal pushers, Capris,& pants. I also buy her tops. Some of them are really sexy & feminine.

i like her regulars because she has them at 29 inch inseam. I like a lot of her clothing, and they fit me well.sometimes the shocking prints, will pick up a drab outfit. I'm a fan because I like her sizing.

Respected Contributor

I have a number of Renee's items from both lines.   I appreciate that she offers a true talls in her pants and maxi dresses.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

I was tempted to buy her pants where she added poly...because that may keep the fabric from fading too quickly. I wear her non-denim to run in and the new ones have pockets. The only thing that stopped me was I had already ordered 2 running pants from Talbots.

I did order her pull on jeans many years ago. I thought they were fine, but ran big on me. When I lost weight I tossed them and have not replaced. 

I have several of Rene's tops in solid colors and I like them a lot. I tend to stick with solids...but once in awhile she has a pattern that appeals. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

I've tried a few things from her lines over the years.  Not too much of a fan but the double-sided leggings she does in the fall are nice.  

Honored Contributor

I just purchased 2 tops from her Attitudes line.  One from the Q and the other from Ebay.  They fit perfect and look great.  When I wear them, I'll snap a picture and post it on the "Outfit of the Day" thread.

Respected Contributor

Renee makes the best maxi dresses!

I am a petite and appreciate she is inclusive in her sizing. I think her prints are very pretty and a chance for me to take a step out of my comfort zone from black and navy! 

I like her presentations, it always seems as though she and the models have fun, therefore I do too! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@DSD2 wrote:

Renee makes the best maxi dresses!

I am a petite and appreciate she is inclusive in her sizing. I think her prints are very pretty and a chance for me to take a step out of my comfort zone from black and navy! 

I like her presentations, it always seems as though she and the models have fun, therefore I do too! Smiley Happy

Yes she does!  I love that her maxi dresses come in petite.  

Respected Contributor

I only have two sweaters from this line.  I think they're well made and don't feel I overspent.  I enjoy Renee's presentations very much.  I think it's often different without being outlandish.