Honored Contributor

At great risk of being reprimanded, I'm going to post this here....

..... in addition to posting it in Shoes (since it has to do with an item from a Fashion show.)

Did anyone see the presentation of the Spring Step Dezi shoe during Carolyn's show this morning?  I am interested in the shoe, but there is no video nor is there any sizing information.  Often Spring Step runs kind of funny (small) and I'd like to get it right the first time.

My apologies for coloring outside of the lines...

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: At great risk of being reprimanded, I'm going to post this here....

Sorry, @faeriemoon, I can't help you out with your shoe question, but wanted to tell you that your post made me giggle.  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I only paid minimal attention, so not much help there. I bought the Redding boots last year. I normally wear a 7.5 in boots, but the reviews all said they ran big. So I ordered the 6.5-7 size and they are perfect. I can't be sure if that speaks to the brand or this boot in particular. Look thru some reviews of a similar style in Spring Step and see what the consensus is. Good luck!

I also giggled at your post!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Thanks, Maggie.

Honored Contributor

I am a color out side the line kind of girl from way back

I looked at reviews of other shoes in the line and some say they seem to run a full size smaller 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon

One site says that they run "short."

They appear to be sold out lots of other places.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon, you rebel you!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, ladies.  The two pairs I have run short also so I had to size up.  Shawn presents this brand sometimes during her accessories show and often says they run true to size.  I really wasn't sure what to do with this particular style though.

Not sure if this comment will kill the thread, but if you like these shoes, the Q is not the best place to buy them.  Hint, hint...

Esteemed Contributor

I have owned several Spring Step shoes and find the sizing to be excellent for me. I am a US size 7.5 and usually opt for medium width although in some brands narrow is a better fit.   Spring Step has European sizing, and this in itself can confuse some people.  With Spring Step it goes half size to whole instead of whole to half.  For example a 38 is 7.5 to 8 instead of 8 to 8.5.  Sans explanation it's understandable how some could wind up with a size which doesn't fit as well as hoped for.  

They are beautiful well made shoes shoes!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon  Call Customer Service and ask them about the shoes.  

CS numer is 1-800-367-9444.  They can tell you anything you need to know.  If they don't know, they'll find out for you.