Trusted Contributor

Asking for opinions please on a top.

[ Edited ]

I have the navy blazer from Linea and was"thinking" of buying this top from Susan Graver to wear with the blazer and a navy skirt.  I asked my husband and he has no idea whether it would or not lol.  Please post your opinion ladies, very much appreciated!

https://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Printed-Liquid-Knit-Tunic-with-Chiffon-Sleeves.product.A367760.html...

The color is navy/teal.

Respected Contributor

Re: Asking for opinions please on a top.

Its a pretty top, but I would put something more colorful under the blazer.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't wear that top with a blazer but would wear it solo ( probably with a smallish necklace).

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153,

I think that would be very pretty! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I think there would be too much navy between the blazer and that top. The would blend together I think.

Honored Contributor

Wow!!  That's a great price and a very pretty top.  I'm not sure about how the length would work with a blazer--I guess if you tucked it into the skirt, it would be fine.  Certainly the blue one should look great with navy blue.

Honored Contributor

I think it would be very pretty under a navy blazer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 

I agree with @Kachina624 and the others.  This top could easily be styled with a navy blazer.

If you want to look a little more modern, I'd half tuck the top and not tuck it in which also keeps a straight line from being drawn across your stomach.

Although, I am a true hourglass, I stay away from those straight horozontal lines.

Respected Contributor

I think it's a pretty top that would look great with a navy skirt or pants, but I would not put a blazer over it. I feel the pattern is too off center for a covering.

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153    Just so you know, @ECBG  is a professional stylist. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment