Respected Contributor

The Queen looks terrific. I adore her hat. Kate’s outfit looks dumpy to me— the tie is oldladyish, imho.

Respected Contributor

@IMW wrote:

The Queen looks terrific. I adore her hat. Kate’s outfit looks dumpy to me— the tie is oldladyish, imho.

@IMW i like it -  a slim column of blue - feminine but not too fru-fru-y.  Ascot-ish.

kate middleton duchess of cambridge royal ascot 2019

Respected Contributor

"Every duke and earl and peer is here...everyone who should be here is here..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNgsAcSJdAg

Honored Contributor

Love the blue.

This might be one of my favorite events for fashion.  Everyone looks gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

@IMW wrote:

@IMW.  That's what I was thinking too.  Kate looks very matronly.  Unusual because I usually love what she wears.  I just hate Camilla's hats, too big and wide.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I love how the Queen, Kate, Beatrice, Eugenie and Zara are co-ordinated in shades of blue. Do they email each other or ring each other up and gab about what they're wearing?LOL!!  Smiley LOL

The Queen looks so nice in blue. I especially love the different shades of blue with the flowers on her hat. 

This is a nice dress for Kate. I love the color and the bottom part of her dress. But I don't like the bow at all. I think it throws the whole look off. Take it away and the dress would look so much better.

Respected Contributor

Zara with Prince Charles

Touchy feely: Zara puts an affectionate arm around her uncle Prince Charles shoulders

Light-hearted moment: The Duchess of Cambridge and Zara Tindall

Sister, sister! Princess Eugenie wore a dress by Calvin Klein while Princess Beatrice (right, left image) wore a Maje dress and Bundle MacLaren hat

Royal jester! Zara was spotted sharing a joke with the Queen and the Countess of Wessex at Royal Ascot this afternoon

Respected Contributor

A close up of Kate's dress, and her beautiful hair.

Reunited! The Duchess of Cambridge and Zara Tindall enjoy a close friendship and looked thrilled to see each other today

Attention to detail: Kate opted for earrings from favourite jewellery brand Kiki McDonough

Giggle! The Duchess of Cambridge looked radiant as she broke into laughter during the high spirited family affair today

Prince Edward and Sophie

Sophie, Countess of Wessex in a pretty Emilia Wickstead ensemble

Princess Anne

Princess Anne

King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima of the Netherlands

King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima of the Netherlands

Respected Contributor

Prince William with Mike & Zara Tyndall

Mike Tindall and Prince William today

Horsing around! Mike Tindall shares a joke with Prince William and grabs his hand, right, as Kate and Zara stand nearby

Queen Maxima and Prince William. That's some hat!!

Image result for queen maxima at ascot

True gent: Retired jockey Willie Carson kisses the Duchess of Cambridge's hand

Keeping dry: William held an umbrella over his wife as they chatted in the rain at Royal Ascot this afternoon

Pink perfection! The Duchess of Cornwall

Respected Contributor

@lmt  those umbrellas the gentlemen carry come in handy!

True gent: Retired jockey Willie Carson kisses the Duchess of Cambridge's hand

Keeping dry: William held an umbrella over his wife as they chatted in the rain at Royal Ascot this afternoon