Contributor
Peachesncream, You shop at a great Macy's. Seems they have a larger staff to help customers. I too love the INC clothing, have several tops, sweaters Slacks. Lets keep on Shopping Ladies!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I do patronize the little shops and boutiques in my neighborhood where sales associates tend to be "helpful". Personally, I would rather they leave me to my own devices. It wouldn't be bad if they just asked through the door if a different size was needed, but I don't like to have to "model" for them.

Esteemed Contributor

Being around a 'Princess' at any venue is off setting. Attitude is everything.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

Amen!!!

Trusted Contributor
Our area used to have the coolest high-end clothing store. The prices were outrageous but the clothing was top-notch. And the clerks helped you with the clothes by actually taking them off the hangers, zipping or buttoning if you needed help, etc. You were expected to hand each item to them after you finished so they could put it back on the hanger or fold, etc. It was the place to go for mothers-of-the-bride, trousseaus, men's suits. That was so long ago. Smiley Wink
KJPA