Respected Contributor

Are there any fashion lines that offer xxxs?

I ordered A392615 in XXS and while I love it, it’s a little too big. According to the measurements listed, it should’ve fit perfectly.

So I’d like to try going down a size with my next order but while I often see XXXS listed as a size on the size chart I don’t see it offered as a choice when trying to buy.

Are there any clothing lines on Q that offer XXXS? 

Valued Contributor

Re: Are there any fashion lines that offer xxxs?

The smallest I have seen is Loft Petites. They have xxs.  good luck 

Honored Contributor

overRe: Are there any fashion lines that offer xxxs?

Unless you're over 5' 5",  you can go fron misses to petite by getting a size larger where you have greater availability .

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got a Du Jour jumpsuit in XXXS (I wear petite, but it also came in XXXS regular) a while back but other than that I've never seen triple XS offered inspite of seeing that size listed in the size charts many times, as you said.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: overRe: Are there any fashion lines that offer xxxs?

No, never have seen that size.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC does not cater to sizes this small and their sizing is more a matter of vanity sizing.  Over the years, according to them, I keep shrinking 🥳

Check other sites.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

QVC does not cater to sizes this small and their sizing is more a matter of vanity sizing.  Over the years, according to them, I keep shrinking 🥳

Check other sites.

@Still Raining , QVC's vanity sizing is funny. A size 2 in pants here is a 6 at Banana Republic.

Esteemed Contributor

Had a friend in High scholl who was so petite - 5' tall 90lbs who  ofeten looked in the girls section of clothes - junior sizes .

Valued Contributor

Some of the brands that QVC sells are not sized as generously as Issac's.  You might check out GILI or Barefoot Dreams.  They have a tendency to run smaller.  There are probably a few others but I can't recall them at this time.  I think you just have to keep checking the size charts on things that interest you.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

Check other sites.

@Still Raining , QVC's vanity sizing is funny. A size 2 in pants here is a 6 at Banana Republic.

@Trinity11 

I disagree from my experience. While the alpha sizing  is ridiculous I have found the number sizing is closer by a long shot. but I haven't purchased knit pants or pull ons; only the woven. My assessment is based on a couple of purchases of woven pants