Valued Contributor

Not only the 70's are back as shown in the wide leg (but-not-bell-bottom jeans) but 90's grunge/alternative is too. Flannels, plaids, the pants (leggings really) that the ska or No Doubt-type of fans would wear.   That hits home, I was in high school/college in that decade and didn't think I was "old enough" for the fashion of my youth to cycle back around! LOL!   At least the waists of pants have gone back to more of a medium rise and that super-low and low rise unflattering look on everyone fashion has gone away!  However, I do not want the rise to increase back up to the belly button like our 90's jeans did.  Yuck!

Honored Contributor

Mom jeans

"Mom" jeans

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Jpg

Have always loved the way Meg Ryan's jeans fit in this scene-- and the top and the shoes, etc!

Honored Contributor

Jpg=yes

@Just Bling@ajsidney12@ChynnaBlue@ROMARY@jaxs mom

Oh now I get it! It is LB we dread not mom jeans!

The dreaded LONG B@tt

Jpg=dreaded

Jpg= considered what we want

Jpg=no, we don't want this

Jog = yes, instead of above

Honored Contributor

Very s*xy 'Mom' jeans if you ask me (in the single photo).  Tiny waist; and, well............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I like (loveHeart) the Michael Kors blue green floral combo.  Those colors together have always been my favorite combo.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

@LTT1No "mom jeans" is right!  Did you ever see the SNL skit about mom jeans years back? Classic Smiley LOL

I think the addition of spandex to jeans over the years has been such a help for getting a better fit, than just the elastic band.  BTW the second photo from the bottom looks like a bunch of GAP jeans I used to own back in the day (90's).  I mean what is with that?  I found some when I was cleaning out my parents house when they were moving two years ago.  The material was so stiff and almost thick feeling.  Why, oh why did I buy those expensive jeans (for the time)? Just because they came from the right store I guess.

Respected Contributor

Bo-ho has never gone out of style.  I'm a child of the 70's and it was a groovy time for dressing cool.

Honored Contributor

Maybe I missed them but I haven't seen anything like the Viceroy hip huggers we wore in the 70s...

Honored Contributor

Remember  those flower power stickers? Remember Yardley frosted lipstick? The scary part is that my hair is still the same, parted down the middle, long straight style, it was in 1972.