Regular Contributor

Re: Are Kohl's changing rooms open?

@depglass I am in Southeastern Wisconsin and our Kohl's fitting rooms are not open.  It is funny because they were open during the holiday shopping period and then closed back down.  I went in one day and wanted to try something on and they said they closed them back down.  Now I have to take the stuff home to try on and then take back what doesn't fit.   My Kohl's is only a few minutes from my home so it's not that much of an incovenience.  I would definitely try to get in touch with the store before you go.

It is what it is!!!
Honored Contributor

I'm so glad I don't shop at Kohl's. I only shop my local shops in the towns nearby and their dressing rooms have NEVER been closed. Support your local shops ladies, they need it now more than ever!.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I would call the stores first to see.  I have been wanting my pair of frayed hem jeans and it would be easier if I could try them on in a store so I have been waiting.  I have looked on-line (and asked here) but so far, have not really found what I'm looking for.  Good luck!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I would not go into a dressing room even if they were open.

Honored Contributor

I live in a retail desert.  The closest thing we have to a local shop is St. Vincent's.  The problem ordering jeans online is they don't give the lengths.  Like Amazon, for example, or even Kohl's.  I need a short, its impossible to find an alteration place since the dry cleaners shut down.  I've tried several brands from QVC and still prefer the Lee's.  

Valued Contributor

It's crazy having the changing rooms closed. So you buy  Lee jeans, Take them home try them on you don't like them, return them to the store. Senseless

Respected Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

It's crazy having the changing rooms closed. So you buy  Lee jeans, Take them home try them on you don't like them, return them to the store. Senseless

they quarrentine, the clothes for 72 hrs(in MI)before putting back to the floor. The dressing rooms are close together, with minimal air circulation and people dumping clothes, that employee have to handle, that might spread virus germes. these are the reasons fitting rooms are closed.

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

My closest Kohl's is 90 miles away.  Phone contact has been iffy.  If I go in to buy a pair of my Lee jeans will I be able to try them on?  I have one possible store in Michigan and one in Wisconsin.  

Could you just order your usual size?  Lee has a website too.

Just for me, I could not drive 90 miles back and forth without a restroom.  For me, that is a no.

Honored Contributor

Dillards for me !

Honored Contributor

Thank you for suggesting Lee website.  There is a sale running and I got a 42.00 pair of jeans shipped to my PO box for 29.00 total.  I have gained weight during this year of inactivity and just want one pair  a size up for comfot while I lose weight.  (ha ha, I really plan to)