Valued Contributor

Watching the Aran Craft show this afternoon (with mute off because of host). There are several sweaters I might want to buy but they are so long! I own two of their sweaters and know from experience that they stretch a little so they would over time be even longer! Why does QVC demand this length on everything. It's maddening. So ok, have some things that are long, but have some that are shorter also. Or else offer petite sizes. 

Frequent Contributor

I know, way too long.  I love those sweaters but they are too hot for where I live.  Wish they made blankets.

Honored Contributor

Long cardigans are in style now.  Every line on QVC shows one on every show, over and over.  I'm not sure how many they thing a girl needs.  They're so bulky, they take up a ton of room to store.  I don't think they're particularly flattering, especially if you have hips.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Just because something is supposedly in style now does not mean it will look good on everyone.
Respected Contributor

It certainly wasn’t flattering on Jane.

Esteemed Contributor

I own several of these sweaters and love them.  Look online as there are some shorter ones.  I keep mine folded so they don't grow.  As our climate keeps changing, I wear them more as a jacket/coat.  They wear like iron and last forever.

Respected Contributor

I purchased two of their sweaters many years ago, but hardly ever wore because where I live it just doesn't get that cold. Finally donated so hopefully someone benefited.