Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone looking forward to wearing fall fashions?

@ALRATIBA  you are just amazing. I'll bet you can knit a sweater in a week..I have seen some of them( from pictures) and they are just gorgeous

Frequent Contributor

Yes!  Can't wait to wear some layers, jean jackets, rich colors.  I think summer and it's humidity is over rated.

Honored Contributor

Oh yes, it is my favorite season, and I’m a bit smaller this year, so I’m anxious to wear some things that were out of the question before. Also I purchased a leopard print jacket that I posted about a couple of weeks ago, and that will be a treat to wear.🍁🍂🍁

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@ALRATIBA  you are just amazing. I'll bet you can knit a sweater in a week..I have seen some of them( from pictures) and they are just gorgeous

@cherry

Smiley Happy

Thank you!  

I'd like to get both done around Labor Day / give or take a few days.  

Honored Contributor

Never!!  Never look forward to having to stop wearing my shorts outside (I still wear them in the house all winter though) and having to stop wearing sandals.  I hate sweaters, coats and anything that is too confining.

Respected Contributor

I sure am!!  I love Fall, football, pumpkin everything, apple everything else and mostly COOLER temps!!  I HATE summer!!  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

I dislike my upper arms...a lot!  So, I am looking forward to wearing long sleeves and sweatshirts.  The crepey skin and wiggle-jiggle of my arms makes me cringe.

Honored Contributor

It's funny but something about having had children and that first day of Fall when you get them ready for school brings back such happy memories. Fall clothing and all it entails, makes me smile.

I love a wool blazer with a pair of nice dress pants. Jeans and a nice turtleneck and a cashmere  cardigan sweater taking the place of a heavy coat. Everything about Fall I, too, enjoy @cherry 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!!!!  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

Absolutely!  I love Fall colors and cozy fabrics.  I am not a Summer gal at at.