Regular Contributor

Anyone having this problem ?

Hi....

Since I am in need of an outfit for my niece's wedding, I have 

purchased quite a few items in the last few months.

Normally in the past a top would be folded very well and a piece

of tissue paper inserted between the folds.

Lately, approximately 50% of the items have arrived wrinkled in a BALL with the

tissue paper all wrinkled up as well. 

Also, the invoices in the bag are almost always ripped apart, crunched up

or both !!

Is anyone else having this happen to them or is it just me being picky ???

Thanks !!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone having this problem ?

Stuff moves around in the bag ... but not a big deal for me.  

Honored Contributor

The crumpled in the bag part isn't nearly as bad as the receipts coming in two pieces.  They never used to. Now I have to scotch tape both pieces together when I receive something.  Ridiculous!   Prices at Q get higher and things get worse.   Whatever perforations they are using now on this newer receipt we are sent are too cheap to hold together in transit.   

To the original poster -- yes I've complained about this issue on the boards before.  I can't now remember though in which forum, probably in either Q Talk or Customer Care. 

Honored Contributor

I suppose items do move around in the plastic bags.   I haven't had any particular problems with that type of thing.  

Contributor

I recently ordered 3 Judith Ripka rings and 1 bracelet.  I placed the orders at the same time, and all were shipped on same day.   Each piece was shipped separately in boxes that measured 3x6x9 inches. What a waste of materials and shipping fees, as all 4 pieces could easily have fit in one of the boxes..and with room to spare.

But the worst part was that the packer actually wrapped each receipt around the small jewelry boxes and then wrapped bubble wrap around both.  The receipt and bubble wrap were then folded around the items and placed in the above described larger boxes.  The final result was that all receipts were so ripped, torn, and crumpled...essentially unuseable...in the event that I need to return any of the jewelry.  

Each of these issues may not seem like a big deal in and of itself, but when all 4 packages presented identical problems, it really bugged me.  Truthfully, what probably upset me more, was that this has been frequently happening of late...I've had at least a dozen jacked up receipts & poor packaging in the last few months.  Then, when Pearley mentioned it, I had just had to vent.  Maybe some employees need to go back to "shipping school."

Honored Contributor

@dmk2  And to make it more aggravating, we are paying for the shipping and handling - to get something crumpled and/or torn where the perforations don't work right and the receipt is in two pieces when it is supposed to arrive in one piece and not be in two pieces unless we tear off a portion to return something.   If you receive multiple items in one day, you have to be really careful not to mix up the haves of the receipts so if you want to return an item, the correct half of a receipt goes back with it.  Grrrrrrrr.

Esteemed Contributor

The most puzzling thing lately is the receipts being  in 2 pieces!!!  If I'm returning an item  I'll just print out a receipt  from my order status on line. That way I'm  certain I'm including the right paperwork!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Stuff moves around in the bag ... but not a big deal for me.  

@ALRATIBA

I agree ,BUT,  it  should  NOT come out of the bag,nor should the return slip be wrinkled up and seperated into 2 seperate pats and, or totally missing. 

Outside bags are dirty and look like a truck ran over them.  Clothing smells awful!!!

No fun shopping here anymore  Smiley Sad  .....and I don't (just in case you post a snide response   )

To those who defend the Q with their life................get a real life !!!!!!!!!