Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone ever shop here? Very interesting clothes and has a vintage vibe.

Google them and read what's out there.

I saw the add and recognized many of the photos were copied from legitimate websites.  I'm  surprised that they haven't been hit with a copyright violation lawsuit.

Honored Contributor

There are a lot of YouTube videos that show the picture in the ad and what the person actually received. It's eye-opening. 

Respected Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

Casual Long Sleeve Plus Size Coats

@crawford5153 wrote:

The website is called Anniecloth.com. 

1-jpg-1568709375971_600x.jpg

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. As a knitter, I could not possibly make and sell those sweaters for the $35 they're selling them for. I couldn't even buy the yarn for those sweaters for $35.

There's no way it can be legit.

Honored Contributor

Different looks.  I haven't seen this site either, girls.Smiley Happy

Be careful and remember anything overly styled is too memorable if you know what I mean.

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Google them and read what's out there.

I saw the add and recognized many of the photos were copied from legitimate websites.  I'm  surprised that they haven't been hit with a copyright violation lawsuit.

I saw the add as well, and thought "gee that sweater looks just like the one I got from Plow & Hearth". Went to the P&H website and the pic was indeed copied from them. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

Anniecloth.com and the rest of those popups are Chinese companies and the merchandise ships from Hongkong, which is why it takes so long to get here. The shipments have to clear customs inspection and that can take at least a week, in addition to the transit time from the entry point to your house. The clothes are never quite as pictured and they all run extremely small so you have to order at least 2 sizes larger than normal. There is no customer service; you have to contact them by email. If you return something, you only get a merchandise credit, which takes forever to process. On top of that, depending on which credit card you use,  the bank charges a fee for foreign currency conversion. Not a good company to do business with.

Honored Contributor

That first coat looks like they are using burlap.

kindness is strength