Trusted Contributor

Anyone ever shop here? Very interesting clothes and has a vintage vibe.

The website is called Anniecloth.com. 

1-jpg-1568709375971_600x.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone ever shop here? Very interesting clothes and has a vintage vibe.

Casual Long Sleeve Plus Size Coats

@crawford5153 wrote:

The website is called Anniecloth.com. 

1-jpg-1568709375971_600x.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Never have shopped there but have seen the name. It keeps popping up when I go to weather.com to check our weather.

I believe this company sells items under numerous names.

I went to the site & could not find address or a phone number. I don't order from sites if they can't list their information. All they have is an email to contact them.

One of these places someone posted they had bought from & the clothes ran small. It was not Annie Cloth but another one that pops on the weather.com site.

Shipping would be slow. Says this on their site.

For example, if you order a dress, it will need 3-5 business days of processing time and then 10-20 business days of shipping time. Therefore, you can expect to receive it in 13-25 business days.

They do have some cute stuff. If you order please post to let us know how it worked out.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Never have shopped there but have seen the name. It keeps popping up when I go to weather.com to check our weather.

I believe this company sells items under numerous names.

I went to the site & could not find address or a phone number. I don't order from sites if they can't list their information. All they have is an email to contact them.

One of these places someone posted they had bought from & the clothes ran small. It was not Annie Cloth but another one that pops on the weather.com site.

Shipping would be slow. Says this on their site.

For example, if you order a dress, it will need 3-5 business days of processing time and then 10-20 business days of shipping time. Therefore, you can expect to receive it in 13-25 business days.

They do have some cute stuff. If you order please post to let us know how it worked out.

Yes, I just noticed no way to contact them so I also would never order from them.  They must be overseas somewhere.

Respected Contributor

I Googled the website for a review, and found this on trustpilot<dot>com:

Reviews  350

Excellent  3%

Great  1%

Average  1%

Poor 2%

Bad  93%
Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Trusted Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

Reviews  350

Excellent  3%

Great  1%

Average  1%

Poor 2%

Bad  93%

Wow not very good it seems. 

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

Reviews  350

Excellent  3%

Great  1%

Average  1%

Poor 2%

Bad  93%

@IamMrsG @crawford5153 

That's too bad since they do have some really cute clothes. I wonder if they even have what they show for sell online?

I have seen other sites with the same or similar clothes but under a different company name.

Super Contributor

Annie Cloth is apparently one of those foreign based companies that  you should not support .  There are  a whole slew of them.  Some of the photos that they post are actually taken from legit web sites;Anthropologie being one.  According to sources they should be avoided as they take your money but often don't follow up with the item you ordered and there is no way to get in contact with them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn’t trust any websites that don’t have all of the legitimate contact info.There are so many fraudulent companies now that post pictures of beautiful clothes to lure buyers in . I ordered a very inexpensive dress as a test to see what they would send. What I got was about what I expected.It was basically unwearable. So see through and cheap, not even salvageable. It went right in the trash.

eta......And of course the picture they had on their website was a gorgeous designer dress,obviously stolen. 

Super Contributor

Check out the website Written with Love - article: On line boutiques to stay away from.  Annie cloth is on this list along with plenty of others.  It is an interesting article to read.