Respected Contributor

Those clothing companies that send you new or used clothing for a fee per month?  I see now they have one for men as well.  Just curious about them.  Thanks!

I wonder if QVC will ever attempt this?

Honored Contributor

I've never heard of it.  Where do you find these companies?

Respected Contributor

I've seen the ads on TV.  More than one for ladies and the first one offers the option of keeping and purchasing or just "renting" them and returning them.  I think you also get a choice of new or cleaned and recycled items.  The one for men offers all new, I guess you tell them your sizes and they send a few pants, shirts, etc every month.  They say they are building your wardrobe.  The shipping if free, I think?

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I've never heard of it.  Where do you find these companies?

Late night informercials. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

No, just regular ads usually during evening news.

Honored Contributor

I'm  curious about it too.  One is called Gwynnie Bee.  Seems like a good idea if you're working and need to look professional.  If I remember when I checked out the website, it's like $49 a month for a certain number of outfits.  Intriguing idea.

Trusted Contributor

There are many of them some just work out clothes, leggings, plus sizes, shoes, jewelry, you name it. Go to my subscription addiction. They list and review them. I have not tried them, just a few beauty boxes.

Goldie Hawns daughter has one fabletics, I think.

Respected Contributor

I see vloggers on YouTube getting them.  From what I see, you pay like $20 -$30 a month, they send you around 5-7 items (after you fill out a form telling them what you like), then if you keep an item you can apply $20/$30 toward that item.  They send you a fed ex package to send the rest back.  It's really hit or miss - most of the vlogs I have seen of them opening the boxes they are either totally not what they like or something they do like.  It's an interesting concept.  You have a personal shopper for you who you can let know what you did or didn't like about what you got and they pick your next choices accordingly.

Respected Contributor

Wantable and Stichfix are two of the sites.

Respected Contributor

I knew I would get some answers, thank you all!