Honored Contributor

index.jpg

I purchased this cute little top and received it on 1/25 and I needed a different size, I immediately filled out their online return and sent it back next day and I already have my new size delivered today.  WOW.  That was super fast service.

Honored Contributor

Love your top/jacket!!  

I'm going to go over there and take a closer look!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Love your top/jacket!!  

I'm going to go over there and take a closer look!

Thanks.  It's unique. 

Honored Contributor

Adorable!!!

Respected Contributor

Love it!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

It's so square and boxy. And looks very limiting in terms of styling and wearability. It's not appealing to me, not my style 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Anthropologie Clothing

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

Adorable!!!

I think so too.  Price was a little high, but hey, you pay for quality, details, and style.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@rms1954  I have a few things that I bought from Anthropologie: 2 jackets, a couple sweaters, & a couple tops. I really like their clothes, and I try to wait for a discount email from them. They have great customer service.

I also like some of their home decor items. I bought a beautiful marble dining table from them in 2021 when they had 20% off & free delivery. I had a vase and a bowl in my cart last week, but they both sold out before I went back to buy them.

Some of their jewelry is very pretty, too.

We have an Anthropologie store nearby, and I used to love going there to see what's new & what was on sale. Now, I mostly order online.

Respected Contributor

very cute!  Wear it in good health!  I saw a few cute handbags in the local store....thinking about it...and did you know they sell dental floss? That's what sent me to the store!

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell @Desert Lily Thank you!  Seems we all have "good taste and style" in common.Heart