Regular Contributor

Angel from Quacker Factory - Please!!!

Angel would you please call out what size the models are wearing it would be so helpful. It seems like you use to do that but on your last visit I noticed that part of your presentation  was missing sizing. We actually know where we can wear the pieces as far as occasions go but sizing is very important, I'm sure I can't be the only one.

I loved that new sparkle vest but I went back and forth so much on sizing I lost out on ordering it, you never even said what size you were wearing. Thanks so much, and I'm not on face book so if any kind person could relay this message to Angel it would be so kind - Thanks again!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Angel from Quacker Factory - Please!!!

Most of the models are 5'9" to 5'11" and wear extra small...............

Respected Contributor

She's usually one of the best vendors for identifying the size everyone is wearing.  I have noticed that when the presentation is short, she doesn't take the time to do it.

Respected Contributor

Angel used to be one of the best at explaining the product, sizes, fabric.  In recent months I have noticed a lot of silliness and not much selling.  Jayne had a very difficult time reigning her in last week.  I like Angel and hope she can get back on track.

Honored Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

Angel used to be one of the best at explaining the product, sizes, fabric.  In recent months I have noticed a lot of silliness and not much selling.  Jayne had a very difficult time reigning her in last week.  I like Angel and hope she can get back on track.

Jill Bauer would be able to keep Angel on topic.  Does she ever host QF shows?

Respected Contributor

IMO she is one of the best vendors on.  Lots of detail.  This isn't my line of clothing, but I would think if you watch enough you should know the sizes of those models since she pretty much uses the same ones.  A lot of that sizing info means nothing to me when they tell me all the models are wearing a XXS and it looks so tight on them I have no clue on the fit.  It's best to look at the size charts online. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MomCat wrote:

IMO she is one of the best vendors on.  Lots of detail.  This isn't my line of clothing, but I would think if you watch enough you should know the sizes of those models since she pretty much uses the same ones.  A lot of that sizing info means nothing to me when they tell me all the models are wearing a XXS and it looks so tight on them I have no clue on the fit.  It's best to look at the size charts online. 

@MomCat  But that's not the point.  The point is that if a garment (not a model!) is not running true to size and the model has therefore chosen a larger or smaller size than she usual wears, we need to know that.  It doesn't matter if we know a model's usual size!  That is why finding out from them what size they are wearing and also asking them their usual size is really important info for the viewer to have.  Esp. because I can't really trust the click size charts (if I can decipher them at all). And the more info the better so it's "best" to look at the size charts but also know the model's actual size and the size she's wearing.

@I'm with @Trudey on this one!

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe if she stopped with the "Quacker kick" We would get the right sizing.Woman Mad

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

Maybe if she stopped with the "Quacker kick" We would get the right sizing.Woman Mad

I doubt it since that takes only seconds.....

Honored Contributor

Ladies here complain constantly about not getting the right size but instead of measuring themselves and looking at the click here measurements they want to know what the models are wearing, and then try to figure out what they would wear. Unless you know each models measurements that is a foolish way to judge what to buy. You need to buy the size that fits you not the model.