Regular Contributor
I appreciate seeing a young face wearing such sophisticated clothing. Amy has style with a youthful twist. She looked wonderful in Linea. I like her casual but totally put together look. She has a great personality and is very respectful to vendors who have been in the business. She added her personal preferences about clothing choices. I like that. She adds comments that add more to the conversation than ""you can dress it up or down.""
Regular Contributor
Sorry...repeat.
Honored Contributor
On 10/27/2014 imaclotheshog said:

I like him with Sandra Bennett too. But yes I think he's also good with Amy and Leah.

I like him best with Jill but the others are enjoyable also.

Honored Contributor

Amy has style and looked good in everything but I do think she annoys him. He's best with Sandra.

Amy always seems to try too hard, she never seems comfortable.

Valued Contributor

I thought that Louis handled her well. He did become playful but I am not sure Amy had anything to do with it. I would love to have seen Courtney do that show. She seems to have a much better sense of what to do and say. Nothing seems forced with her while Amy always seems to be floundering around. Both young women are future stars of the Q (whether we like it or not, lol). It is always good to see young women in Louis' clothes, they give a fresh look to his timeless styles. When I saw Amy was hosting his show I settled in for 2 hours of torture. She was fine. I don't care for her but I certainly complement her on a job well done.

Respected Contributor
Raider fan, yes! Courtney was fabulous when she hosted with Louis, genuine fun! I have to say that was THE most enjoyable Linea Show I ever saw.Smiley Happy.
Esteemed Contributor

I actually most enjoyed Shawn with LDO. Who knew, right?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

I totally forgot about Shawn, but that was a great show, & LDO clearly had fun. When Shawn drops that whole "Shawnie Sue" jibberjabber & stops pretending she's Isaac's idiot side kick, she's really very good, & she wears the clothes well, too. When Amy started picking at Maria's skirt in the middle of that presentation & Maria had to pull up her top to accommodate her, stopping the whole thing in it's tracks, I kind of wanted to shake her till those blindingly beautiful teeth rattled.

Respected Contributor

We the viewers could not see the seams in Maria's skirt, and Amy should not have said anything or fussed with the skirt. Maria should not have to raise her top on air.

No one would have known the skirt was askew and things would have gone along smoothly without Amy's intervention, but it was all done with good humor and there really was little awkwardness once they got the show moving along again.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/28/2014 gardensla said:

I actually most enjoyed Shawn with LDO. Who knew, right?

I'm with you, gardens! I like Shawn. There is much more to her than meets the eye.