Valued Contributor
I thought they made a great team as well. It was obvious that she is a real fan of Louis' designs. I enjoyed their interaction about her baby weight. Very playful and charming. They were a pleasant duo together.
Esteemed Contributor

Amy looks great in anything and very stylish. Love her take on clothes and she always wears killer shoes to set off any outfit.

Louis appears to be an easy vendor to work with.

Frequent Contributor

Donald J. Pliner Yes, her shoes were HOT! My guess is Donald J Pliner "BraveSP"

Valued Contributor

I think Amy and Sandra are both very good with Louis and a very good match. I don't think Leah is a good host for the Linea shows even though I like Leah. She tends to interrupt too much with non important jabber.

Esteemed Contributor

I must see things differently..........don't usually watch QVC clothing but flashed it on and Louis and Amy were presenting a reversible coat - black fur on one side and tan or something on the other............Amy was her usual dizzy self and suddenly proclaimed: THERE ARE BUTTONS EVEN ON THE INSIDE!

Louis sounding surprised at her comment said - 'well it's reversible so when you turn the coat inside out.....you need buttons! I LOL because she is a gift that just keeps 'giving'.

I don't see any love in Louis's eyes working with Antonetta nor Amy. Guess we watch a different channel. LOL

Regular Contributor
He seemed quite annoyed by her comments/questions regarding the seam in Maria's skirt being out of place. I know she is well liked by many, but I prefer and enjoy others more.
Honored Contributor

They make a nice couple.

Frequent Contributor
Antonetta? Yep. You are watching a different channel.
Super Contributor

This was one of the ..BEST...SHOWS...

:

Louis you hit it out of the Ball Park... Congrats...

Respected Contributor

I'd bet she wouldn't be Louis' #1 choice, but they worked well together today. Her handling of Maria's seam issue was less than smooth, but she's darling, charming & respectful of him and that means a lot. She also looks great in her Linea outfits. I prefer Amy to Leah any day.