Trusted Contributor

I only own once piece of LOGO.  Bought it several years back.  For the most part, I don't like this line of clothing.  IMO most of the pieces are frumpy looking.

As for Amy, if you don't care for her way of selling or speaking, just turn the TV off.  I think we all have a host or two we just can't tolerate.  It happens.

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Honored Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

I only own once piece of LOGO.  Bought it several years back.  For the most part, I don't like this line of clothing.  IMO most of the pieces are frumpy looking.

As for Amy, if you don't care for her way of selling or speaking, just turn the TV off.  I think we all have a host or two we just can't tolerate.  It happens.

@Qshopper1991  Your suggestion to "just turn the TV off"  clearly doesn't work for those of us who are interested in buying the clothes and want to see them presented on air.  Muting the TV does help but turning it off does not.  I thought that would be pretty obvious.

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative.

Occasional Contributor

Totally agree ! ! !   Amy needs to take some "coaching" from some of the "senior" hosts.  She's a lovely girl but she needs to "calm down" and be more professional.  As for Logo, I think there is far too much lace...makes everything look too teenagie.  Definitely not a style for me anymore.

Valued Contributor

II really like Amy and I've usually enjoyed her shows, except for the past few weeks. Maybe she is sleep-deprived, with her new baby......but she has gotten nearly hysterical at times....I am mystified.

Monday night's show with LOGO was not watchable, with the screaming and hysterical laughing. It was the same behavior with the New York Fashion night.

Hope she returns to her sweet Amy self. Upbeat, smiling, interesting....that's the Amy I want back.

Valued Contributor

when I look back at Lisa as a host or even farther back as Kathy Levine, they were great at their jobs. they had very nice speaking voices, Lisa especially, kept the shows on track with vendors. when vendors would come on, more in Lisa's time as kathy did a lot of shows alone back then, they could make nervous guests calm and at ease. I remember often how Lisa would put her hand every so lightly on a guest's hand when she knew they were either getting flustered or the show needed to move along. 

Nowadays they hire people who just are not right for television shopping shows. They aren't mature enough to know how to "direct" a show, they get silly, they have vocal fry that pierces the ears, or can't handle the high pressure sales. 

Amy was very nervous when she first started. I think I remember her first solo gig with a Lily Pulitzer line and it was painful to watch. Now, QVC has upped her game and given her all these style shows and she is acting like a diva, yet she'll never have the panache to actually be one. I  still cringe watching her shows when she talks to the vendors like they are her grade school buddies, Oh Lor is here, Jack is here....and saying  repeatedly "permission to play" and "climb into clothes". 

Maybe the younger audience QVC is trying to attract doesn't care about all that but for many of us that remember class and eloquence, these new people they hire, leave me well, not watching and not buying. 

Esteemed Contributor

Host Amy is very identified with the LOGO brand but the clothes do tend to not fit her very well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amy and Logo!

[ Edited ]

@PinkSunset wrote:

when I look back at Lisa as a host or even farther back as Kathy Levine, they were great at their jobs. they had very nice speaking voices, Lisa especially, kept the shows on track with vendors. when vendors would come on, more in Lisa's time as kathy did a lot of shows alone back then, they could make nervous guests calm and at ease. I remember often how Lisa would put her hand every so lightly on a guest's hand when she knew they were either getting flustered or the show needed to move along. 

Nowadays they hire people who just are not right for television shopping shows. They aren't mature enough to know how to "direct" a show, they get silly, they have vocal fry that pierces the ears, or can't handle the high pressure sales. 

Amy was very nervous when she first started. I think I remember her first solo gig with a Lily Pulitzer line and it was painful to watch. Now, QVC has upped her game and given her all these style shows and she is acting like a diva, yet she'll never have the panache to actually be one. I  still cringe watching her shows when she talks to the vendors like they are her grade school buddies, Oh Lor is here, Jack is here....and saying  repeatedly "permission to play" and "climb into clothes". 

Maybe the younger audience QVC is trying to attract doesn't care about all that but for many of us that remember class and eloquence, these new people they hire, leave me well, not watching and not buying. 

@PinkSunset

you nailed  it correctly...... ."Diva" ........ is the word!