Super Contributor

I may be in the minority but I love Amy and Lori together. I also love Logo. It is rather high in price but I shop selectively and have gotten great deals as lunchtime specials. I get so many compliments on my outfits.

Respected Contributor
I like Logo too. I think it's cuter on petite girls so it doesn't always work on my 5'10" plus size body.

My mother is often annoyed with Logo shows. She gets even more annoyed when I point out that since I like it, maybe it's suppose to appeal to a younger set.
Regular Contributor

As I was watching the LOGO show I came to realize that it is just too high energy for me - talking over each other, giggling, etc.  Not enjoyable at all.  Guess this is one show I no longer need to watch.  I have purchased many pieces from this line in the past but enough is enough.  When I feel the need to add another piece, I will check on-line.

Respected Contributor

Well said.  NOT EnJOYABLE.  Not enjoyable at all.  Beyond not enjoyable.

Regular Contributor

I love forward to Mondays night (Logo) but I generally just watch to see if anything new catches my eye. Also, I usually have it on mute. Just a suggestion for those who dont like hearing Amy.

Honored Contributor

@sue311 wrote:

I love forward to Mondays night (Logo) but I generally just watch to see if anything new catches my eye. Also, I usually have it on mute. Just a suggestion for those who dont like hearing Amy.

@sue311   We shouldn't have to put a program on mute, esp. due to the host's behavior, because they  should be telling us info we need to know, ;e.g. what sizes the models are wearing, whether it would be wise to go up or down a size, a futher description of a color since the names of colors sometimes don't really tell you, esp. LOGO colors such as driftwood, rosewood, etc.   They should be telling us important info (they don't alwasy of course) that we should be listening to and not tuning out.  That is their job.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Gosh I am soooooooo sick of seeing Logo no matter who hosts it.  It is on much too often and for tooooooo many hours at a time.

Logo looks like little girls clothing on big girls bodies,not a good look ... imo a bad look!

Clearly it's on all the time as it sells!  The same thing goes for Susan Graver!

I don't like most of the new LOGO items--they get weirder and weirder.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Amy likes to "climb" into Logo tops.

She looks ridiculous in the long Logo tops with 3 layers.  Lori looks ridiculous too.

I have a lot of Logo, but I don't bombard my body with numerous tops, LOL.

I like the "old" Logo.  The new Logo is not me.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: Amy and Logo!

[ Edited ]

@winamac1

When Lori needs to peel back the layers to show us what she's got on then she has too much on!

What is the point if you can't see it??

I did notice that she had a piece that was an average length and that gives me hope; most of her shirts are too long for me...