Respected Contributor
I usually say something like ""That's a healthy looking baby"" or ""He's going to be a linebacker."" I agree that not all babies are cute but all parents think they are. Sometimes the personality is evident since infancy. I have yet to see a smiling picture of North West.
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/2/2014 chessylady said: I usually say something like ""That's a healthy looking baby"" or ""He's going to be a linebacker."" I agree that not all babies are cute but all parents think they are. Sometimes the personality is evident since infancy. I have yet to see a smiling picture of North West.

I haven't seen one yet of her smiling either. I do think she is pretty baby.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Occasional Contributor

I don't know why the hosts feel like they have to show us their lives, I could careless about what their children look like or spouse and with all the weird people out there I would not be putting pictures of my family out there for all to see. Some of you act like has if you know them - you don't all you do is see them for a few hours when they are on t.v. that's it

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/2/2014 french vanilla said:

I don't know why the hosts feel like they have to show us their lives, I could careless about what their children look like or spouse and with all the weird people out there I would not be putting pictures of my family out there for all to see. Some of you act like has if you know them - you don't all you do is see them for a few hours when they are on t.v. that's it

I love looking at their pictures. I do live in the real world and do know that we don't know them. For me I like the house pictures and to see how they decorate. Do I care about little Trevor' homework? Amy's husband ball cap collection? Not so much.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Hey, I just thought of this.......just maybe the dad will take his leave and care for baby........Am I imagining this, but I believe some companies offer men new-baby (or whatever it's called) leave of absence? ???? Did I not read this somewhere?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I think Amy's baby is adorable.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Beautiful, very alert baby Bree. Her personality is already shining, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

A couple of the not-so-nice comments were referring to Kim, etc. Not toward Amy, I'm thinking...... 'Still'............(meaning not very nice toward anyone).

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/2/2014 ROMARY said:

A couple of the not-so-nice comments were referring to Kim, etc.

Honored Contributor

That's why I wrote "Still..........." Not very nice, is what that meant.