Respected Contributor

Just wanted to say....I think Amanda is cute as a button!! I am plus size, so in no way can compare what I would look like in the clothing, but always enjoy watching her. David Dangle also seems to like her modeling Joan's clothing, she is usually on with him.

Frequent Contributor

Amanda  is a beautiful model.  She looks good in anything.    I wonder when her wedding is.

Respected Contributor

I have long admired Amanda.  She always is very professional, looks beautiful in everything she wears and always wears the appropriate size.  

Respected Contributor

She's one of my top favs.

Respected Contributor

I'm not familiar with Amanda, but I just wanted to add I think Kulani, the petite model, looks great in everything she puts on!  Even some of the tall, thin models don't necessarily look good in everything.... but Kulani does.

Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

I'm not familiar with Amanda, but I just wanted to add I think Kulani, the petite model, looks great in everything she puts on!  Even some of the tall, thin models don't necessarily look good in everything.... but Kulani does.

I so agree with you and so does the young blonde model. The petite models do not get the air time they should when they feature the petite sizing. IM and the other vendors who offer petite sizing all but ignore the petite models IMO.

Respected Contributor

Amanda is one of my favorites!

Honored Contributor

She's lovely!

Valued Contributor

Where has she been ??   returning...I always saw her on am Style...and  pm Style