Super Contributor

Re: Am Style Chat - May 13, 2023

Very belated Good Morning!  Went to a fund raiser this a.m. with one of my daughter's.  It was for USA Pans.  Are ya' familiar?  They are made in the abutting town and the school district a 2nds sale for the fundraiser for the h.s. football team.  These pans are just great.  Didn't pay more than $8 for anything I bought and I got a lot of the golden colored Williams Sonoma trays, muffin pans, bread and cake pans.  Sooo, no fashion shoppig this a.m. for me.  Will have to go and check the show out.  Did I miss anything good?  Oh, just have to add this.....They made an announcement at the pan sale that you would win a prize of who came the furthest to shop.  Lady in front of me drove in from Baltimore, MD.  She won 17 pieces of bakeware!  I should have lied and said Alaska!!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  Thank you for weighing in on the generous amounts offered in the TSV.  If I decide to buy it I would get the unscented too.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation of USA Pans @1 DancinQueen   I was not familiar 5 minutes ago and now I have their website bookmarked Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

@Bird mama     I've seen their cookie trays at Costco sometimes and BB&B carried some, but those are closed now, of course.  Just read the directions....don't use Brillos on them as they have a special coating to keep from sticking.