Honored Contributor

Am I the only one who felt like Nicole Miller had a good showing?

I liked her dress that looked like a shift and I think I am going to buy it.  I think she had some really nice looking items.  She was on right behind the Nic & Zoe show Friday night.  I thought she would have appealed to the QVC customer, but I suppose I am wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Am I the only one who felt like Nicole Miller had a good showing?

Well she had a good show.....but nothing I would wear. I guess it depends on a person's personal style. 

Honored Contributor

Nicole Miller is a high end I did not see her show but I am glad she is now with QVC 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Since Nicole Miller items are easily found in TJ Maxx and Nic + Zoe at the Nordstom Rack, and both brands are on Amazon, I didn't watch.

Honored Contributor

I was not impressed.  Same stuff everyone else is selling.  Nicole herself acted like she had stage fright.  Amy tried her best to draw her out, get her to talk and sell her things, pretty much to no avail.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I almost got the long sleeve blouse.  All of the prints appealed to me.  What stopped me was the length, too long for my 5' 2" self.   Pretty shirt, IMO.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday, unfortunately the two shows were sandwiching that Over 50 fiasco. 

I was looking forward to the Nicole Miller show. The one item I was interested in wasn't presented and got about a 15 second mention with a screen shot that was the same as what was online. I was hoping to see it in pink. 

I did go ahead and purchased it. I was less expensive than a similar one I saw at Chico's.

Honored Contributor

I said in a different post that she obviouisly didnt want to be shown full face, after watching  for an hour all I saw was her back or side view. I still have no idea what she really looks like.  I can understand it though since she is 72. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I was not impressed.  Same stuff everyone else is selling.  Nicole herself acted like she had stage fright.  Amy tried her best to draw her out, get her to talk and sell her things, pretty much to no avail.

I agree, Kachina624. Nicole MIller had on such baggy clothing herself and seemed scared to death. Amy did her best to draw her out and present the clothing well.  Nicole said her inspiration for the printed jeans and jacket were from a runway garment she created in 2022 (I think) and she loved it so much she wanted to do it another time. 

Detachment isn't the absence of love but the ability to take care of yourself in the midst of someone else's choices.
Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday @I enjoyed her show also. I have a few items from her line from years ago.i was glad to see new things being presented. I really didn't pay attention to her.  Who knows what happened before she went on. I am not to say. Maybe that is just her personality. I thought she did a good job for a first time.