Honored Contributor
On 9/23/2014 vaccinia said:
On 9/23/2014 Chi-town girl said: Yay-my 2nd order arrived today. Love the python tshirt. I also received the python skirt. I like the design, but the slit is too high for daytime wear for me. And I would prefer the fabric to have some stretch to it. The green long sleeve python blouse-nice peasant design, but I don't like the gold sequins, and I think the tassels will get ratty after multiple washings. I'm keeping the tshirt, returning the skirt and the green blouse. Will look to see if in the future I can buy the skirt on clearance--it has a sexy vibe to it for date nights!

ITA with your opinions on all you mentioned. I love the t-shirt. The cotton/modal combo feels so nice and will feel so cool while it's still hot outside. And the fit is perfect for me -- not tight but not at all oversized or loose.

I ended up exchanging the python pencil skirt for the black jacquard. I found one in a size bigger that gives me a bit more wiggle room but still fits nicely. I think the black will be better for work with opaque black tights and tall black boots. It will all blend so the slit won't be so obvious, especially when you're wearing a coat, anyway. I mostly sit in a cubicle so it's fine. I will keep the top reasonably conservative.

I returned the green python flounce skirt because I really needed a size up and it's not to be found at a price I'll pay. Wasn't crazy about the slit in a flounce style skirt, anyway.

Ordering the green python sweatshirt this week because I know I will live in it.

I'm taking a second look at the sweatshirt, thanks to you and grace, lol. We picked up some nice items-enjoy!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/23/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/23/2014 Chi-town girl said: Yay-my 2nd order arrived today. Love the python tshirt. I also received the python skirt. I like the design, but the slit is too high for daytime wear for me. And I would prefer the fabric to have some stretch to it. The green long sleeve python blouse-nice peasant design, but I don't like the gold sequins, and I think the tassels will get ratty after multiple washings. I'm keeping the tshirt, returning the skirt and the green blouse. Will look to see if in the future I can buy the skirt on clearance--it has a sexy vibe to it for date nights!

ITA with your opinions on all you mentioned. I love the t-shirt. The cotton/modal combo feels so nice and will feel so cool while it's still hot outside. And the fit is perfect for me -- not tight but not at all oversized or loose.

I ended up exchanging the python pencil skirt for the black jacquard. I found one in a size bigger that gives me a bit more wiggle room but still fits nicely. I think the black will be better for work with opaque black tights and tall black boots. It will all blend so the slit won't be so obvious, especially when you're wearing a coat, anyway. I mostly sit in a cubicle so it's fine. I will keep the top reasonably conservative.

I returned the green python flounce skirt because I really needed a size up and it's not to be found at a price I'll pay. Wasn't crazy about the slit in a flounce style skirt, anyway.

Ordering the green python sweatshirt this week because I know I will live in it.

I'm taking a second look at the sweatshirt, thanks to you and grace, lol. We picked up some nice items-enjoy!!!

Well...it looks like we all love the python T shirt..my python sweatshirt has shipped..hopefully we'll all love that one too, lol! hugs to you both, Chi and V! (Glad you finally got your order Chi!)

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor
On 9/23/2014 graceandmercy said:

Well...it looks like we all love the python T shirt..my python sweatshirt has shipped..hopefully we'll all love that one too, lol! hugs to you both, Chi and V! (Glad you finally got your order Chi!)

Are you signed up with Target's Cartwheel? Extra savings...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Whats that??

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Whats that??

It's a free mobile app. Check it out and install/sign up. You get extra savings on select items. They will send you emails and you can select coupons for items you regularly purchase or certain categories. They always have something new. 1st used it last Xmas & saved quite a bit on gloves, scarves, clothing.

Target Cartwheel : Coupons with a Whole New Spin
cartwheel.target
Target Cartwheel, a whole new spin on coupons. Find & share the best deals in all your favorite categories: grocery, baby, apparel, health & beauty & more.