Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   This AM as I finished a second cuppa, I glanced through my most recent Costco book.  Full page add for something similar -  long-sleeved poly, zipped up hoodie, 2 different bottoms.   No idea of a price since Costco insists we go into the store or onto dot com to see prices. 

We're in the 80-90 range here in southern FL until maybe Thanksgiving.  I just don't buy clothes much at all this time of year.   

Esteemed Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
*Sigh*. By the time it would arrive to me in the Midwest, this heat wave will have passed. If my climate was as miserable as you make yours sound, I’d move.

@RollTide2008 

When I lived in the Midwest, I never ever wore sweatshirts in the summer.  Just the thought of it makes me sweat lol.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor
@shoesnbags, I’m wearing a cardigan now. The AC in my office is set to a temperature appropriate for hanging meat.

Just because QVC is showing an article of clothing today doesn’t mean you need to wear it today.
Esteemed Contributor

There are still parts of the country where sweatshirts are warn now.  San Francisco when the fog rolls in comes to mind.  Temps today 53-70.  Yesterday I'm at 104 talking to DD in Seattle where it was 58.  Something for everyone I guess.  

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
*Sigh*. By the time it would arrive to me in the Midwest, this heat wave will have passed. If my climate was as miserable as you make yours sound, I’d move.

Image result for nervous cat gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

There are still parts of the country where sweatshirts are warn now.  San Francisco when the fog rolls in comes to mind.  Temps today 53-70.  Yesterday I'm at 104 talking to DD in Seattle where it was 58.  Something for everyone I guess.  

@mspatmac    Yep, there is Seattle and the mountains but those cool places are few and far between.  You're more likely to be HOT.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I agree.  I want to see cotton gauze, cotton seersucker or cotton gingham.  Period.

Honored Contributor

So....   you think the entire USA, every part of it, has the same weather?  From northeast ME to the Texas Panhandle and everywhere in between has the same weather?   It was a lovely 70ish in my area of MA yesterday.   People weren't suffering from  heatstroke...lol

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

That kitty.........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love it!💕

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Regular Contributor

I didn't know QVC carried Addison Bay.  One of my daughters lives in the same town as the designer of this line and she loves the line, so much so, she's talked me into buying a few items.  The quality is excellent.  QVC carries similar styles and prints to what her website sells but their prices are much cheaper. I cannot imagine it is the same quality.