Highlighted
Super Contributor

« “APRIL SNEAK PEEK #1 CON’T” “APRIL SNEAK PEEK #1 & #2″

/></p> <p>April Sneak Peek #1 is the PONTE KNIT BLAZER, A233182. In a world of jackets why this one? As you know, out of every type and kind of garment, JACKETS are my first love…..so I am always thinking of ways to come up with something new, something you may not already have in your closet. Jac and I love wearing any kind of sweat shirt or sweat jacket in our leisure time………..it’s totally about comfort! ……..This jacket is a HYBRID……….I have married a sweat shirt with  a blazer and VIOLA. What does this actually mean?…… First, this jacket is TOTALLY UNLINED and TOTALLY UN-CONSTRUCTED , as a sweat shirt would be for a RELAXED, SLOUCHY, CASUAL look and FEEL. There are also patch pockets with  bands set in, similar to the  Kangaroo pockets you would find on a sweat shirt……. To give it the look of a blazer it has a notch collar and lapel. The sleeves are 3/4 length to keep it nice and cool and there are snap out shoulder pads….if you want them. This is like putting on your favorite, most comfortable cardigan. I have kept the tailoring to an absolute minimum. This IS THE JACKET you will wear with your jeans and a T shirt……it’s a no fuss garment and you will hardly know you have anything on. The fabric is the same Ponte Knit as my TSV jacket with the peplum. The colors for this jacket are…………BLACK……LIMOGES BLUE ……..NECTARINE………….WHITE……………The nectarine is NOT a MATCH to the nectarine WK. In the photos above the nectarine cardigan looks very close in color to the jacket, but they are different. I wouldn’t want you to wear nectarine from head to toe anyway. It’s best broken up with white and navy [as photo above], and of course JEANS. What is wonderful about this jacket is…it is very casual, but you can also wear it to the office , lunch, or dinner with just a change of bottoms and accessories.</p> <p>A233183, is the Ponte knit drawstring skirt. It also comes in the same colors………….BLACK………….LIMOGES BLUE……….NECTARINE……..WHITE…………White is the only color that is LINED. The skirt is approx. 22 1/2 inches long to 23 1/2 inches…..depending where you wear it on your body. The flexibility of the drawstring allows you to wear it a little more relaxed and further down on the waist or high hip…. if you want it to be  a little longer. There are two gold grommets where the drawstring comes out of the waist band………… This skirt has great pockets! …………….The skirt looks perfect with the “SWEAT BLAZER” or equally great on its’ own with  one of the new Whisper Knit sweater sets…………………… It really is all about comfort and fun………………………….scroll down for more pics!………………………enjoy…………….much Love…………….Louis</p> <p> </p>