Honored Contributor

AND it doesn't Cling anywhere.....

.... and I sit here looking at the item and yes, it's clinging, even on the svelt and beautiful models.  It curves around the rear and goes in again at the thighs.... clings across the bust and across the chest and clings at the top of the arms.   Unless my definition of cling is totally wrong.... or they're trying to convince us that what we're seeing isn't what we're seeing.... 

*shaking it off* 

Woman Indifferent

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Re: AND it doesn't Cling anywhere.....

Is this a puzzle we need to solve? Or a mystery entry? What on earth are you referring to?

Esteemed Contributor

Let me guess, I bet it's a Women with control top?

Honored Contributor

@Zita wrote:

Is this a puzzle we need to solve? Or a mystery entry? What on earth are you referring to?

LOL~!

No, not a puzzle, you can actually apply the OP to just about ANY poly/span/cotton garment that we're told doesn't cling.....  but specifically the TSV.  I can't believe the OP is that vague....  

Honored Contributor

I think all of Renee's garments cling.   Any lightweight fabric with that much Spandex clings like a piece of Saran Wrap. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think all of Renee's garments cling.   Any lightweight fabric with that much Spandex clings like a piece of Saran Wrap. 

**********************OH! Girl!!!  That's so cute!

Honored Contributor

@Q4uActually, I wore liquid knit today -  and no, it did not cling.  That's one reason I like it.

Honored Contributor

Isn't Liquid Knit Susan Graver's product?  I'm glad it's worked out for you... it's not my favorite fabric at all .... 

Esteemed Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

.... and I sit here looking at the item and yes, it's clinging, even on the svelt and beautiful models.  It curves around the rear and goes in again at the thighs.... clings across the bust and across the chest and clings at the top of the arms.   Unless my definition of cling is totally wrong.... or they're trying to convince us that what we're seeing isn't what we're seeing.... 

*shaking it off* 

Woman Indifferent

Choice, @Q4u: do you believe them or your lying eyes?

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

*shaking it off* 

Woman Indifferent

Choice, @Q4u: do you believe them or your lying eyes?

I usually believe what I see.... except for *ahem* some before and after shots where the proportions and colorations in the backgrounds are not the same.... but that's a subject for another thread..... Woman Wink