Trusted Contributor

Re: AND it doesn't Cling anywhere.....

@Q4u wrote:

.... and I sit here looking at the item and yes, it's clinging, even on the svelt and beautiful models.  It curves around the rear and goes in again at the thighs.... clings across the bust and across the chest and clings at the top of the arms.   Unless my definition of cling is totally wrong.... or they're trying to convince us that what we're seeing isn't what we're seeing.... 

*shaking it off* 

Woman Indifferent

Q4U, great minds must think alike because I was going to post the exact same thing.  All the models look terrible, pulling at the bustline and in the sleeves and also in the backside.  And, of course, they have to shove their butts into the camera.  And then ........... the music and that ridiculous wiggling and jiggling.  Everything is about s*x with her.  

And i I really don't care where Renee has been traveling, I'm not impressed and it has nothing to do with this TSV.  

I wonder what her husband does for a living.......anyone know?  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think all of Renee's garments cling.   Any lightweight fabric with that much Spandex clings like a piece of Saran Wrap. 

And then there's the "static" if you live in an arid climate..............(I think I need a ground wire......)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

If Renee G. was a fit model than why don't her clothes fit the models better?

Valued Contributor

@TY wrote:

If Renee G. was a fit model than why don't her clothes fit the models better?

The first couple times I heard her say that, I thought, "Well of course you were a FIT model...who ever heard of a flabby one?"

Esteemed Contributor

When I saw it on the larger size model....I knew it wasn't for me.....

Respected Contributor

They were pretty colors and looked good on some, but I think the tops were beyond tunics . Even the petite would be a dress with splits on the side with me.

Honored Contributor

I thought that outfit looked out of proportion but the solid black  on Diana was the best.I am not too crazy about the high low hems and shark bite looks and I don't see people in my area wearing them either.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I thought that outfit looked out of proportion but the solid black  on Diana was the best.I am not too crazy about the high low hems and shark bite looks and I don't see people in my area wearing them either.

I agree - I don't see much of this in the real world either. Not here in Florida or when we are up in Pa. 

Even my SIL who is very petite and wears a size 2 said she tried the leggings and logo tops and thought they looked awful and showed her cellulite.

Valued Contributor

Right on!  Couldn't agree more.  I thought I was hearing things or not seeing well.  Can they not see it?

Honored Contributor

It's plastic....er...poly. Of course it's going to cling!