Honored Contributor

If I made you smile then I am happy @Tennesseegal   

What we are going through is unnatural and unsettling for us and I think it's reasonable to get teary eyed once in a while Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama  Maybe stores and pharmacies should remind people with signs to cough in their elbow, keep their distance, etc. My SIL went to the grocery store with an IM scarf double-wrapped across her nose & mouth, winter gloves, and she wore her glasses. She said that some people wore masks and/or gloves,  some wore a variation of what she wore, and some wore no added protection. They've been ordering groceries, but she went to look for whole wheat bread and paper towels. I'm only ordering, and I don't get everything I want/need.

@SoXI gave up on one of our local grocery stores being able to deliver. I checked for a couple days in a row and never found an open day/time slot from a week's worth of options. It's nerve-racking when you run out of necessities.

Honored Contributor

I have maybe 1/2 a dozen masks @Desert Lily

At the outset of this 'they ' recommended that wearing a mask would be of no benefit.  Then I read that if I should ever feel symptomatic and need to visit a doctor or lab to get tested, I should wear a mask.  

Mr spock GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Honestly I don't think 'they' know.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Re: AM style chat 3 30

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama   Then on the news tonight, they said if there wasn't a shortage of masks we should all wear one.